• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you guess my type from my preference of fictional characters ?

Which Type?

• Total voters

Ms. Tea

Just for fun, I wanted to see what my type would be based on by my fictional character preferences. I am borderline on two types and I thought this would be an interesting way to get a different perspective!

Faramir from LOTR
Lily Potter
Arnold from Hey Arnold
Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Oliver Twist
Anastasia
Maria from The Sound Of Music
Athos from The 3 Musketeers
Kate Winslet's character from The Holiday

Last edited:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP, I guess (at least that's Arnold's, and Charlie's type).

Oh and welcome to the forums. :hi: :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Ms. Tea
I meant INTP not INTF! I.am.an.idiot.

It's ok, we all make grammer errors, no need to feel bad about it :hug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just for fun, I wanted to see what my type would be based on my fictional character preferences. I am borderline on two types and I thought this would be an interesting way to get a different perspective!

Faramir from LOTR
Lily Potter
Arnold from Hey Arnold
Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Oliver Twist
Maria from The Sound Of Music
Athos from The 3 Musketeers
Kate Winslet's character from The Holiday

most likely INFJ.
PS: your screen name is friggin bad ass :cool:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on the gentle, idealistic and introverted (often romantic) characters, I'd go with INFP.

Oh, and welcome!

Ms. Tea

Based on the gentle, idealistic and introverted (often romantic) characters, I'd go with INFP.

Oh, and welcome!

Thanks!

Ya, I always get INFx. When a I was a child I was an ENFx e.g hyper active/spoke before thinking/free spirit/always happy/sensitive. But when I got older, around 10-11, I gravitated to melancholic, bitter sweet and introspective.

It just baffles me how much of that change I made. Maybe some hardships I have experienced in life have contributed.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know this is unrelated, but just out of curiousity, what's your favorite kind of tea :laugh:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on how you framed this thread, INFJ.

8 details make up 1 perspective. Oh and Arnold and Charlie...I don't know most of these characters but by memory, I think these two are F yes.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jasmine or Vanilla Chamomile. I am partial to the sweeter types of teas :D

How about you?!

High Mountain Oolong Tea
Gyokuro (green tea)
Oriental Beauty (oolong tea)
Licorice Root Tea
Morrocan Mint (rolled green tea, mint and sugar)

I also like white tea, but I've never tried a really high quality variety. I'd also like to try some higher quality black teas, but I haven't liked most of them that I've tried.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I developed a really ENFP facade during childhood that I still pull out from time to time...also, I think that children tend to be a little more impetuous and "silly" in general before they develop solid logic skills. I still act a little ENFP when I'm feeling totally relaxed and with my family! :heart: My INFJ-ness really emerged in my teen years, as well. :hug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I developed a really ENFP facade during childhood that I still pull out from time to time...also, I think that children tend to be a little more impetuous and "silly" in general before they develop solid logic skills. I still act a little ENFP when I'm feeling totally relaxed and with my family! :heart: My INFJ-ness really emerged in my teen years, as well. :hug:

this would make sense. NFJs aren't exactly very J-ish compared to SJs and NTJs (I would say ISTJ is probably the most extreme J in general)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Ms. Tea
Thanks for the reinforcement, and also the welcome by the way! :hi:

You're welcome :yes:

Oh, and lovely avatar by the way :)

Ms. Tea

I sometimes thought I was an INFP because I can understand that one in particular. Yet, I feel more INFJ as I come to recognize the differences. I was very bold as a child because I had too much confidence. I hold that back now with more understanding. I probably made the transition from ENFP-->INFJ within the years. Or was just an INFJ all along with a facade!