• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Type me thread!!!

my type???

• ENFP

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • eNFP

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iNFP

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • INFJ

• inFj

• enFj

• ENTP

• INTP

• NFP is all im sure of.

• Total voters

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Thanks for the elaboration - I really appreciate it :)
I did ask you if you were up for a beer after the movie - now, are you?

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
oh, im sorry I forgot reply to that didnt I? my bad,lol, yes, I usually am, although since ive always been fairly poor I tend to just purchase something we both like and go back to her place to drink it, I love the variety available at bars though.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Curator
This sounds likely Savage, thanks for the input, Im pretty sure im ENFP at this point, as sure as i can be at this time with my limited knowledge of the functions, but im still willing to accept more information, field more questions, whatever anyone thinks will increase the accuracy of my typing.

Well concerning the functions, how much do you understand about them? Like do you know Ne and Fi well enough to determine which one is your strongest, or do you need more knowledge about the functions? And have you taken that really good function test?

btw, this could also explain why when I would get cross faded in the past (drunk and high at the same time) i would become the life of the party, literally, After the first time I gave in to peer pressure, I got invited to literally every major party in the area for nearly a year after that, I was so flattered by the invites, but so scared by the size of said party, and knowing they pretty much expected me to get the same way again after the first few I went to, that I decided to hide,lol... it was definitely my social phobia in that case I think though...im going to try and take the test again and take into account my social phobia and try to separate that from my natural tendencies...

Sounds like to me you were an extrovert who enjoyed doing extroverted things, but you eventually became afraid of what your image had become and the expectations of what others wanted you to be. Thus you retreated to a more solitary lifestyle to escape that, which is an indicator of your own fears (and possible enneagram type). But looking beyond those fears, are you the kind of person who enjoys and gets energy from social contact, or does solitude provide that for you (posting on web forums is not considered solitude as it is still primarily a social activity)?

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I do not feel I understand them well enough at this time to determine which is my strongest, at least not easily.

If I like the people I am having social contact with, then yes, I get very energized by them, If I dislike the people then I get seriously drained being around them unless they are intelligent and can hold an interesting conversation...

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Actually, and thank you Savage Idealist :) - most of the posts I've read are quite like I perceive Ne -
OK, Curator, those ENFP pants look great on you :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Curator
I do not feel I understand them well enough at this time to determine which is my strongest, at least not easily.

If I like the people I am having social contact with, then yes, I get very energized by them, If I dislike the people then I get seriously drained being around them unless they are intelligent and can hold an interesting conversation...

Well it is typical of ENFP's to be somewhat picky about who they socialize with, which is why they can come off of as introverted. Also as far as functions go, this test may bring up some good results: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Originally posted by syndatha
Actually, and thank you Savage Idealist :) - most of the posts I've read are quite like I perceive Ne -
OK, Curator, those ENFP pants look great on you :D

You're welcome :) and agree, ENFP :yes:

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hmmm, thats more points towards ENFP, I still want to do some more studying though, anybody know a good reliable accurate source for describing Ne, Fi, and that sort of stuff, id appreciate it, so I can check things out further...Ive changed my type enough, I wanna be as sure as possible...and thats hard for me, im to indecisive, hahaha

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
thanks savage, I will try out that test.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its multiple degree choices...this wil ltake awhile, hahaha

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************************** (39.6)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.6)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.5)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.5)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.3)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.3)
excellent use

Welll, heres the results from the site you linked me to Savage, I think I have taken this test be4, I don't remember what I got, but I dont think it was the same as I got this time...as far as I can tell this seems to support what we have discovered so far, except I am extremely close on a lot of stuff...:/... I was kind of hoping id be a bit higher on the Thinking, hahaha, then again this is supposed to measure whats natural to you correct? not what you are capable of with quick mental bursts that take a ton of effort,lol...

Btw, sorry it took so long, im chatting with tons of people and making dinner, hahaha... I wish I had read that site that Syndatha posted be4 taking the test, it would have almost made it easier I think, although maybe skewed the results a bit...lol

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I should probably mention I took it once right be4 this result without paying close attention, trying to speed through it and got ISTJ, and Luna has informed me that she did indeed have me take this test quite awhile ago, and I got ISTJ then...

The time I took the test and got the results above, was when I decided to retake it and to take my time to make sure I fully understand what each question means...and that took me forever...lol...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright judging by the results I would say that you are ENFP, but just by a bit, seing as how your Ne is just slightly high than your Fi, and you Te is just slightly higher than your Si. ESFP could also be a very close second if you swap out Ne for Se, but since Ne is higher (and you seem like more of an NF) I'd say ENFP by a hair.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
yea, plus Se from what ive been reading consists of many things ive been purposely training myself to do... everybody in my family but my mom are obvious S's,lol

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well then it wouldn't be surprising if some of that S rubbed off onto you! :laugh:

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hahaha, probably doesnt help that ive basically always admired some supposedly S attributes, not usually the way my family uses them, but the way ive seen others use them... same with J and T...really, I love em All, I see the benefits of F, but find that maybe at times F doesnt have my best interests at heart,lollll

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know what you mean, I see people of other types and I think to myself "I wanna be like that!".

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wanna be ESFP, INTJ, ISFP, INTP, oh hell, I wanna be all of them!