• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Edgar

Edgar's type

• Total voters

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
For as long as I was aware of MBTI, I have always tested INTJ and identified with being one. In my opinion Keirsey's description of an INTJ fits me quite well, more so any other type by a noticeable margin. However, it has been brought to my attention by people that know me fairly well, that I might be ENTJ. I do not believe myself to be an Extravert by any measure, but my "Te tendencies" are in fact noticeably higher than most (if not all) INTJs that I have encountered.

Anyway, I'm want to hear people's thoughts as to my type. Especially from other INTJs and ENTJs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's your enneagram? Coz it could account for that vibe.

Personally, you're INTJ to me. But then, I don't know you in person/that well.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
iNTJ.

I wish more people would accept a small letter / big letter system of labeling their preferences... some people do on the forum. It tells you more about the person, like how Jennifer labels herself INtP, because she's not a hardcore T, and Metaphors eNTJ. You don't seem like an extreme introvert, but probably still on the introverted side of the spectrum.

There's obviously intense introverts, and there's weaker introverts, and there's borderline people so moderate and close to the middle, that X would be more appropriate than I or E would, in telling you more about that person.

edit: and oh, I see Litvyak is subscribing to the small/big letter system as well. So just accept iNTJ.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well the comments say INTJ but the poll says ENTJ... thanks for the mixed signals, I guess.

ps, stfu tg

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Seriously?

You're a Te dominant INTJ.

Remember when we argued Ra's Al Ghul's MBTI when you first arrived? Or, the time you waved your middle finger to everyone responsible for your confinement to the Graveyard? All heavy Te.

No brainer.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's your enneagram? Coz it could account for that vibe.

5w4 last time I checked.

Seriously?

You're a Te dominant INTJ.

Remember when we argued Ra's Al Ghul's MBTI when you first arrived?

No I'm afraid not. There are so many mistyped people here, I threw in a towel trying to be type-sheriff a while back.

Or, the time you waved your middle finger to everyone responsible for your confinement to the Graveyard? All heavy Te.

Oh yeah, I remember that. In fact, I'm still waving my middle finger at them.

Anyway, nobody is disputing my heavy Te. The thing is, heavy Te is indicative of an ENTJ.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tumblr_lbsycpPj1D1qe0u35o1_500.jpg

*awaits the inevitable degeneration of thread*

rav3n

Edgar, you're another example of why function stacking is questionable. And yet, in my mind you're more of a sniperish INTJ, than a more heavy-handed ENTJ.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Is there a video to accompany this request? I would like to see the movie, please. :popc1:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Me too :laugh:

But yeah, I think your otherwise introverted style paired with Te as your lead still balances out to iNTJ in your case.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ haha Jock! :laugh:

I just watched Night's video, and found it helpful - I think Edgar should make one too!

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type Edgar. Hmm, OK.

EDGAR

Done.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is there a video to accompany this request? I would like to see the movie, please. :popc1:

Let me know if this helps

[YOUTUBE="gFaZyHxQGYQ"]Simple Man[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let me know if this helps

[YOUTUBE="yuSrsGzhD9U"]Total Eclipse[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="qZowK0NAvig"]I think this helps more.[/YOUTUBE]

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From meeting you, you seemed (IIRC) like an introvert.
Of course, the main extravert of the group was Jenocyde, and who can top her?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did I already mention you're so INTJ that the mere suggestion of you being ENTJ makes me giggle?