• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HELP!!! What do you think my MBTI type is?

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm interested in how others here perceive me, as it could prove to be insightful!

Opinions please.

Feel free to ask questions, etc.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Suddenly, I regret making this thread. :D

Please explain why you think I am the type you believe I am, if you wish. I would appreciate it very much.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Random type that I have no basis in logic for.

Ok in all seriousness, I'm not too familiar with you on the site, so I would need to inquire from you intergal information aconcerning yourself. First I ask what types have you identified with or think you might be?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have noticed you a little.. and so far I have no problem with the INTJ I see in your user profile.