• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Character

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is another character that I have for a story (same one with the other character), and I was wondering if you guys could give me an idea of her type. Thanks :)

-She's lazy and perveted.

-She daydreams a lot and is ditzy.

-She is very laidback and calm.

-She's very good with animals; she is friendly with them and considers them equal with humans.

-She's a scatterbrained learner; she dabbles in one type of intellectual subject then moves onto another impulsively.

-She's kinda clumsy, but still works hard trying to stay in shape.

-She enjoys watching anime, movies, educational stuff, etc.

-She loves eating foods of all different sorts.

-If someone needs help with something she's more than happy to assit them.

-On the outside she seems rather aloof, but on the inside she's warm-hearted and passionate.

-She offers various unrelated ideas to everyone she knows in order to see what their reactions are.

-She's obsessive and insecure.

-She's open and social around her immediate family, but shy and avoiding around most other people.

-When she's on the internet she mostly chats on web forums or casually browses websites like TVtropes.

-She cares a lot about the suffering of others; she shws sympathy for illegal immigrants because she knows that most of them are families in search of a safer life.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My first impression is ENFP...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was thinking something along the line of that. What about INFP of INFJ as a possibility?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
almost certainly NF. my thoughts from most to least likely
1) INFP
2) INFJ
3) ISFP
4) ENFP

Enneagram. my thoughts from most to least likely
1) 2w1
2) 9w1
3) 4w5
4) 4w3
5) 7w6 (if she's INFP, INFJ or ISFP. she's not extroverted enough to be an ENFP 7)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm... alright then, I'm thinking INFx 9w1. Should I post any more information on her?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This character is definitely an xNFP, probably ENFP. I'd guess their Enneagram to be 6w7, or 7w6... depending on just how obsessive, shy, and insecure she is.

They seem like almost the total opposite of the other character, in most ways.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP. She seems more "values" than "possibilities".

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
please do :yes:

-She majored in philosophy, but now has dreams of being a writer or advocate of social change.

-Her career path has changed numerous times, through various different subjects, but at the end of the day she simply want to help make the world a better place.

-She doesn't have that many friends in real life, so she attempt to start freindships on internet boards instead.

-She enjoys solitary walks around certain tranquil parts of her town where she can sometimes see and pet the horses that live on nearby farms.

-She's very picky about who she socializes with, she wants to make friends but only with very carefully selected kinds of people.

Originally posted by Athenian200
This character is definitely an xNFP, probably ENFP. I'd guess their Enneagram to be 6w7, or 7w6... depending on just how obsessive, shy, and insecure she is.

She obsesses over rather non-sensical things that could be solved through common sense (which she lacks), and she becomes slightly nervous when having to leave the house to go out on a social occasion (such as attending a local card tournament, or going in for a job interview). But once she's grown close to somebody she isn't afraid to show off her inner dork.

They seem like almost the total opposite of the other character, in most ways.

I woudn't say entirely, they're both NF's just on different sides of the spectrum.

Originally posted by unsung
INFP. She seems more "values" than "possibilities".
I was thinking that, but I can't decide if she uses Ne more or Fi more.