• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type it.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't figure him out for the life of me. :doh: Just out of curiosity, I'd like to know what type he might be.

Some random stuff:
- He enjoys making up stuff and exaggerating things, a lot of times to see what reactions he might get from others.

-He cares a lot about his outer appearance, and does a lot of worrying about how people see him.

- Says a lot of off-the-wall things, does a lot of off-the-wall things, etc.

- One of the most open-minded I've ever met.

- Impulsive, and somewhat of a braggart, but not to the point where it's annoying.

If I had to guess...ENxP? It could be something else, but he seems so Ne dom with being all over the place it's ridiculous...but could be something else. :shrug:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My gut says ENFP.

Would you say he's more value driven, or logically driven?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's the tough thing...I can't really tell with him. He seems elusive in some conversations...like, if I ask why does he not do this, he'll bring up a logical reason why no one should, but then goes on about his fears and what random things hold him back from doing whatever 'this' was later on. Sounds sort of ENTP-ish...I do that. :doh:

But I'm really leaning towards ENFP..in ways he has more Ti, but in others more Fi.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ne dominance sounds pretty clear. I'm leaning more towards ENTP actually. Some of the stuff you mention about caring alot about how others see him is not at all uncommon in ENTPs, especially if they have well developed tertiary Fe.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, ENTP actually sounds much more likely.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, that would be interesting....ENTP on ENTP....He has said several times that we are very similar in certain aspects, so not a real big surprise. :yes:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You already knew that... ;). You didn't need this thread, so you wanted this thread, to reassure you, you were making a good choice. Trust thyself.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And I really wasn't sure at one point. He's so all over the place that at first I thought he was ISFJ... or something he's clearly not. :laugh:

But is ENTP-ENTP a good choice to begin with? It makes it twice as easy for us to instill chaos everywhere we go. :yes:

We both don't like idea of 'relationships' either...so that's a plus. I shall pursue. :devil: