• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Youtube MBTI

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I'm not sure whether a thread has been started about the Youtube MBTIphenom that seems to be starting. Some of them were complete idiots with no idea of the systems, however this young lady is discussing it from Lenore Thomson's book. I kept searching for others and found several interesting things. I am now convinced that for whatever reasons INTP seems to be a magnet for many and am wandering whether the results may have some generational bearing?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure whether a thread has been started about the Youtube MBTIphenom that seems to be starting. Some of them were complete idiots with no idea of the systems, however this young lady is discussing it from Lenore Thomson's book. I kept searching for others and found several interesting things. I am now convinced that for whatever reasons INTP seems to be a magnet for many and am wandering whether the results may have some generational bearing?

Hmph. INTP is probably just the type fad for youtube! I know one of the "INTP"s clearly preffered extraverted thinking.
I actually did find something good on those, and I admit I just assumed most of the 'meet me, I'm an ___' would be stupid, so I didn't listen to them.
I'll write more soon.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, that girl in the link you mentioned was the one I was talking about. She totally prefers extraverted thinking, and also mis-equates extraversion with a ton of other shit which is probably why her real type hasn't crossed her mind.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
"I'm the biggest non-feeler in the world". that is such typical extraverted thinking talk. Total tip-off.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
"wkrapek" has some good youtube personality stuff.