• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I hope this is better, sorry about the old post.

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
I could talk forever so bear with me if this is a bit long. As far as love life goes i dont have a gf right now so i am pretty depressed. i dont have a job right now (i quit today so i need to look tommorow.) I've had a lot of different jobs in the past, and the only one I really enjoyed I got fired from. That job was as a Car Prep for Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I used to drive around the cars and pick people up and drop them off. I got fired for driving too fast. I did crazy things, like stealing the cars after work amd joyriding in them. I use to drive like 100 MPH on the side-streets, esp in the hemi powered cars. Like the Charger and Chrysler 300C :) I can do ridiculously impulsive things. For example, I might not like a particular atricle of clothing that I have and Ill throw it away. Later on I'll want it back though. I can easily drink to excess and have done just about every drug there is to do. I can stay away from drinking and whatever for a while, but when other people are doing it or offer I find it hard to turn down. I LOVE music, and if it wasn't for it my life would not be as enjoyable. Right now I'm listening to Seether-Broken (amazing song.) I always enjoy entertaining my friends by singing in front of them and dancing to songs I like. I LOVE acting, I will do impressions in front of people (depending on the audience.) I'm very good at doing Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, and many others. I do a good scarface too. My nickname among the people I know (my crew you could call it) call me LD. Which stands for Love Dat joker (as in Joker from Batman.) BTW, he is one of the best movie characters ever. Beleve it or not I am not a huge sex animal jumping from person to person. I like having one girlfriend to spend the time with and try my best to make it work. But if it is not working I don't hesitate to look for someone new. I also have very bad self-control when it comes to that. I often end up hitting on my friend's girlfriends w/o realizing it. I'm very flitatious by nature. I'll play any sport that anyone else is playing. Football is one of the most fun. I love playing pool and just having a beer with some friends. School is hard for me for the most part. It is good to meet new friends though, although a lot of the people in my college are kinda unfriendly by my standards. Very intellectual and serious and I'd think mostly intuitives (community college.) I can be a bit of a daredevil, I've hung onto the hood of my friend's car when he was doing like 60. I don't like exercising too much, but I like staying in shape. I can manage a 170 pound bench press and can do 30 push-ups with perfect form in one set. I'm going to stop and wait for responses. Thanks for reading.:)

What would most of you type me as??? My guess is I'm an ESFP.

Last edited:

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ok, here's a story. I went out to chill with people that I know. I started off drinking bacardi. I had about 1 1/2 bottles meanwhile offering to everyone there. Talking a lot and joking around. Then I bought this group of kids that chill around the place a lot of weed. I was feeling generous at the minute. I smoked some with them, and got so high I couldnt physically move. I ended up having to be thrown in a friend's van and driven home (I was barely able to get inside my own house.) The rum and coke kinda creeps up on me a lot. Anyway, this is typical party behavior for me. In general life I am very impsulive, and enjoy meeting new people.

What would most of you type me as???

These behaviors indicate nothing substantial about your type. They only point to tempting stereotypes.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
These behaviors indicate nothing substantial about your type. They only point to tempting stereotypes.
Exactly. Why wouldn't you tell more about yourself, and not just about one situation. There's love life, beliefs, career, relations to people, etc.. have you checked out our intro post to functions, or done any good tests?

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I think you're the type who likes to make up fake "What's my type" threads.

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
well ok

I could talk forever so bear with me if this is a bit long. As far as love life goes i dont have a gf right now so i am pretty depressed. i dont have a job right now (i quit today so i need to look tommorow.) I've had a lot of different jobs in the past, and the only one I really enjoyed I got fired from. That job was as a Car Prep for Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I used to drive around the cars and pick people up and drop them off. I got fired for driving too fast. I did crazy things, like stealing the cars after work amd joyriding in them. I use to drive like 100 MPH on the side-streets, esp in the hemi powered cars. Like the Charger and Chrysler 300C :) I can do ridiculously impulsive things. For example, I might not like a particular atricle of clothing that I have and Ill throw it away. Later on I'll want it back though. I can easily drink to excess and have done just about every drug there is to do. I can stay away from drinking and whatever for a while, but when other people are doing it or offer I find it hard to turn down. I LOVE music, and if it wasn't for it my life would not be as enjoyable. Right now I'm listening to Seether-Broken (amazing song.) I always enjoy entertaining my friends by singing in front of them and dancing to songs I like. I LOVE acting, I will do impressions in front of people (depending on the audience.) I'm very good at doing Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, and many others. I do a good scarface too. My nickname among the people I know (my crew you could call it) call me LD. Which stands for Love Dat joker (as in Joker from Batman.) BTW, he is one of the best movie characters ever. Beleve it or not I am not a huge sex animal jumping from person to person. I like having one girlfriend to spend the time with and try my best to make it work. But if it is not working I don't hesitate to look for someone new. I also have very bad self-control when it comes to that. I often end up hitting on my friend's girlfriends w/o realizing it. I'm very flitatious by nature. I'll play any sport that anyone else is playing. Football is one of the most fun. I love playing pool and just having a beer with some friends. School is hard for me for the most part. It is good to meet new friends though, although a lot of the people in my college are kinda unfriendly by my standards. Very intellectual and serious and I'd think mostly intuitives (community college.) I can be a bit of a daredevil, I've hung onto the hood of my friend's car when he was doing like 60. I don't like exercising too much, but I like staying in shape. I can manage a 170 pound bench press and can do 30 push-ups with perfect form in one set. I'm going to stop and wait for responses. Thanks for reading.:)

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
I took that test like 20 times

Most of the time I get ESFP. It depends what kinda mood I'm in. Sometimes I get ESTJ but that is rare. How could I possibly be INTJ??? Was that guy kidding?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With that information, all I can say is low intelligence :smile:
Who the hell steals cars from his job and expect to keep it? XD

I have a friend who expresses himself in somewhat the same manner, and he's got no brakes either... He's ESFP, both by my amateur analysis and by a few tests he has taken. There's similarity, but nothing is for certain.