• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is this Guy (Leo Solberg)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is actually a freind of mine who is starting his own youtube chanel. What type do you guys think he is? I've been guessing for ages but I can't think of any definite type.

EDIT:He has expressed interest in becoming a writer, specifically a juvenalian satire fiction writer, who utilizes bizzare concepts to illustrate important social problems in our present society: like a story about a city atop a drill atop a tortoise where people overconsume resourses of the tortoise, or a story about a world where breathing is outlawed.

He's also passionate about bettering the well being of humanity and trying to increase the greatness of the world. He wants to be remembered for his achievments in the history books as well. Although, for a lazy, wistful daydreamer like him, I'm not sure if that will ever be possible.

EDIT: Here's a list of traits concerning him. He's a really good friend of mine, but I want to be really certain of his type:

-He's extremely analytical, he will critique just about everything that he possibly can.
-He has his own personal set of moral and ethical values to which he adheres to.
-He is a capricious learner, one minute I interested in philosophy, then I get bored with it and I'm interested psychology, then I get bored with that and I'm interested in another academic subject.
-The only thing organized about him is his room, other than that he is not good at organizing events or when to get things done. He also procrastinates on things like getting school work or household chores done.
-He is disgusted when people don't show any compassion towards another human being at all, or when people act callous towards one another without justified reason to do so.
-He loathes people who blindly follow rules that clearly should not be followed and only serve to harm those who shouldn't be harmed (case in point how possession of marijuana lands you in jail is cruel and unfair).
-He is extremely shy, he often become nervous when having to speak with new people, and typically he is very quiet around his acquaintances.
-He is extremely lazy, the idea of hard work is alien to him.
-He loves puppies, kitties, and just about every type of animal imaginable; he would rather spend his entire day hanging out with a pet dog or cat rather than a person.
-He daydreams all the time, whether it be at college, weightlifting, wasting time on the computer, etc.
-He loves to categorize things (for example he often tries to type each and all of his family members and friends by the MBTI personality structure).
He is an intensely cynical, and yet idealistic person.
-His ultimate goal in life is to accomplish something on a grand scale of humanity, he wants to somehow improve upon the world, assisting humanity is its development and be remembered in the history books because of it (yeah, he is not really the most practical person).
-Watching a sad movie he may not usually feel anything for certain characters because their motivations and troubles are trivial and stupid, but just hearing the sound of melancholy piano music almost brings him to tears.
-He has a strong interest in becoming a writer, most likely a fiction writer.
-He is always sharing new ideas on how things can be improved and made better.
-He detests all forms of bureaucracy and overabundant laws; restrictions on his personal freedoms bothers me.
He uses both objective and subjective methods of decision making when evaluating a situation; he always tries to take different perspectives of a matter to ensure that I make the most fair and kind resolution.
-He is very laid back and lenient, he usually don't get aggravated at others unless he has a justified reason to do so (like if someone say/do something that is extremely idiotic or they do something that clashes with his personal values).
-He is by nature a loner, he could spend his entire life living as a hermit with no other human contact and be perfectly fine with that.
-As much as he can't stand it when people act callous and immoral he also can't stand it when people act illogical and nonsensical.
-His suspicion of others arises from past experiences of natural gullibility; he either tends to be too naive or too skeptical of others.
-He is extremely creative, often sharing ideas that are completely out of the norm.
-He enjoys solitary walks near beautiful scenery where he can be alone with my thoughts; he's very wistful.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4MSYwIkJQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4MSYwIkJQ"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVHLmmdLCU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVHLmmdLCU"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E5PYXnryMA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E5PYXnryMA"][/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"Compassion for the neighbor"? 6-winger at the very least. Simworld-ish in how he vouches for Fe.

so/sp e76 entp sound right?

If he has much anxiety, it isn't apparent, so I'd also consider sp/so.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm.. I've never thought of ENTP for him, I suppose that's possible, perhaps I should ask him to post more videos?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Also noteworthy is how your friend explains how important individual details are for his argument.

Seems Ne-dom.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So I talked with him recently, it seems that he's not going to be able to make any new videos for a while. But I can share other information concerning him (which I'll place in the OP).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone else have any thoughts as to the type of my friend?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anybody? Any additional ideas to my friend's type?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So one more go at this,

oh who am I kidding, THAT"S ME!!!!! :biggrin:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think most people would have guess that based on the content of my videos, but now that I think about it that would be really misleading since I could potentially make thousands of videos describing many different things that would be evident of many different types. Although the possibility of being an ENTP isn't exactly that far off considering my function levels.