• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my mother?

Esther

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
I've been able to type everyone but her in my family, which is ironic, considering I'm closest to her. She's been a bit of an enigma. She's always been quiet from childhood and does not enjoy social situations. She is a professor and likes to read. She's always been ambitious and was valedictorian at her high school and has a Ph.D from Princeton. She does her research on Cervantes and Don Quixote. She does not like mainstream society for the most part and is somewhat eccentric. She donates to plenty of charities. She thinks very rationally. She agrees with most rules but questions them too. She enjoys learning about history and thinks towards the near future. She's got a pretty good sense of humor in my opinion, but my other immediate family members (who are ESFJ and ISTJ) often don't get her jokes. She is very calm in a state of panic most of the time. She sticks to her core values and is very stubborn. What would you guys type her as?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From what you have reveals about her, I would say her type is definitely NT of some sort, probably INTJ.