• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I a Sensor or Intuitive??

liYA

I'm not sure if I am a sensor or intuitive

I came across this and filled it out
Do you think I am an ISFP or INFP?

Concrete........Abstract

Literal (This)
OR
Figurative

Tangible
OR
Symbolic
(Both)

Likes exact facts
OR
Likes original ideas

(Both but personally i prefer to work with facts)

Realistic.....Imaginative

Sensible (This)
OR
Ingenious

Matter of fact (This)
OR
Imaginative

Pragmatic
OR
Scholarly (This)

Results-oriented (This)
OR
Ideas- oriented

Enjoys applied interests
OR
Enjoys knowledge for its own sake

(Both but I guess I prefer to apply my interests)

Experiential........Theoretical

Realistic (This)
OR
Conceptual

Empirical (This)
OR
Big picture

Facts are valuable experiences
OR
Facts make patterns
(Both)

Traditional
OR
Original
(Both but I guess Traditional)

Conventional (This)
OR
Unconventional

Accepting (This)
OR
Idiosyncratic

Values established institutions
OR
Values inventiveness
(Both)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You seem to prefer more Sensor ways of thinking. Everyone is going to have a few traits of both.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Going by what you said, I'd say more S than N. A better method than tests is to read type descriptions. Which one resonates with you more? You may also want to study the cognitive functions if you haven't already. Both ISFP and INFP have dominant introverted feeling. ISFP has auxilary extraverted sensing and INFP has auxilary extraverted intuition. When you are in extraverted mode, which seems to be more prevalent for you: sensing or intuition?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
What's this got to do with anything? I'm intrigued. I'm a sensor and I pretty well only wear white socks. :huh:

I'm an intuitive, and I also pretty much only wear white socks. So much easier to sort out after the washing.

P.S. I suspect Highlander was having a laugh.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I prefer to wear dark socks. They don't show the dirt as readily as white socks when I'm walking around in the houses of people who prefer for me to remove my shoes.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm an intuitive, and I also pretty much only wear white socks. So much easier to sort out after the washing.

I am an N and I only wear dark socks.. Not only are they easier to sort out after wash.. (30 pairs of the exact same sock) But you can't tell how dirty they are..

White socks are the worst idea in the history of human kind.. Wear once and they are ruined..

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am an N and I only wear dark socks.. Not only are they easier to sort out after wash.. (30 pairs of the exact same sock) But you can't tell how dirty they are..

White socks are the worst idea in the history of human kind.. Wear once and they are ruined..

Agreed. But like snow, they are so fresh looking out the gate!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx

Trying to remember what my SO's feet look like after wearing black socks after working out.... Not pretty... I recall him having a black tint to his feet the last time he did that. :laugh:

The only time I wear brown or black socks is to work with my dress pants. Otherwise it's white socks. :yes:

You mean... You guys really do have a sense of humor!? :yay: