• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Falcarius the dinosaur?

What type is Falcarius the dinosaur?

• Total voters

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I have been wondering what my MBTI type is recently. When I take the test I nearly always come out as an INTP. To be honest I wonder how well I fit any of the MBTI stereotypes types. I have made over 2600 posts on INTPc, and over 350 posts here on MBTIc, so you should have as good idea as myself.

So what MBTI type am I?

Comments appreciated.

Some random things for those of you who don't know me well :

I don't watch nor do I like science fiction. I remember when I was 13 or 14 years old I watched 'Star wars: The empire strikes back' as it was the last day of the school year. I found it boring if not annoying. It was like being in a school detention but worse. Around the same time I read 'Martian Time-Slip' by Philip K. Dick. After reading it I promised myself I would never read an science fiction book again. Lets not even on into what I think of playing MMORPG.

When I was in the equivalent of high school I was not unpopular nor was I a loner. If anything I was more of a 'class clown'. I was reasonably popular in school for a few reasons: Firstly, people thought I was funny. Secondly, I liked most sports and I was actually good at most of them. I played for the school rugby team. I would have played for the soccer team as well, but I got banned from the school team permanently, I sort of did what Harald Schumacher did .Thirdly, I was not a teachers pet.

I once got thrown out permanently from my mathematics class, as I told my mathematics teacher I thought his birth was humanities biggest accident since the discovery of penicillin. I also got suspended from school a ridiculous amount of times from anything from smashing a window, drinking alcohol, and to slamming a glass door in a teachers face accidently on purpose.

I have more or less been a vegetarian for most of my life. Originally I did not eat as I did not like the taste of meat, but eventually it became more for animal rights reasons. I probably watched too much 'David the Gnome'. Seriously, I learnt most of my ethics and morals from watching 'David the gnome' , when I was about 5. The reason I started to believe in treating animals and the environment with respect , anti- materialism, and pacifism was because I learnt it from David the Gnome. To this day I remember the part of the first episode of 'David the Gnome' when David says, " What is the idea of of coming in to our peaceful forest and blasting away with your noisy guns at every animal you see? And of course you make the water so dirty the fish can't live in it, and the air so full of smoke nobody can breath." Watching The Animals Of Farthing Wood , and My mother making me walk by the carcasses of various animals hung in and outside the butcher's shops in The Covered Market also played a role in me stopping eating meat.

I admit I am a very sensitive person - more so than most men - but I am not really that emotional. I tend to bottle up my feeling, it seems to bring out childish outbursts of emotion. After all, I am 20 years old guy and I still have a collection of stuffed animals. My two and a half foot Pink Panther is sitting behind me as I type this. I use my Pink Panther to protects myself from evil spirits. Who needs gargoyles when you have a Pink Panther ? ;)

Kiddo seems to think I dress like a ENFJ, perhaps ENFP. If INTJMom theory is right, then like INTJMom son I am a ENFJ, as I own at least one orange shirt and knit sweater.

I have an obsession about reordering my music collection by the artist name, the year the album came out, and the name of the album. I also have a obsession with checking how much is in my bank account. I have never been overdrawn nor have I paid a bill late, but that is only because my parents have the fiscal skills of a South American. My bedroom looks like a bomb has just gone off in a Oxfam shop. I call it my bedroom an 'organized jumble', as I know were everything is, when I can't find something I tidy it up. I don't have a problem with organising or planning something, as long as I think it is important, like my music collection not my [ edited by Falcarius for INTJmom] desk. I also nearly forgot to tell you that I originally started to type this post on Sunday but I sort of put off posting it.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I think that you're accurately typed as cool.

Thank you, is there any particular reason you think this?

You also seem to think I have multiple personality disorder as well, but that is ok, I'm tempted to agree.:devil:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, shit, I thought this was the "Which type is the most stubborn?" poll. Please ignore my votes.

As for you, Falcarius, I'll go with INTP because that was the type you seem to prefer most often.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENFP, INFP or INTP from what I see. Maybe ENTP, but I doubt it.

Edit:We could go through each of the options individually.

Do you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted? And yes it does depend on the circumstances. Pretend there are no external circumstances.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah, [MENTION=14]Falcarius[/MENTION] MIA.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Lol. I didn't check post dates. Lets see how many others I accidentally necroed.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
ENFP, INFP or INTP from what I see. Maybe ENTP, but I doubt it.

Edit:We could go through each of the options individually.

Do you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted? And yes it does depend on the circumstances. Pretend there are no external circumstances.

Lol. I didn't check post dates. Lets see how many others I accidentally necroed.

I don't mind it being revived. Feel free to go through with your options.

To answer your question, I have increasingly saw myself as an "outgoing introvert". I have lots of time for people I like and things I feel strongly about so I am involved in lots of groups in my local community, so in certain sections of my local community I am very well known. I am the kind of person who likes job interviews as I get to talk about myself. I could spend hours talking to people on subjects I like. I generally like meeting people but I find it draining. Hence, I am very selective about who I spend time with.