• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type him...please :)

jazzylas

MBTI Type
INFJ
He is 20 and awesome but that's too little a description to work with so i thought i'd describe him for ya :D good times:

He is a self confessed geek and loves Avatar (he's slightly obsessed with it)
He is also fascinated with lizards, and dinosaurs
He has a lizard called Neytiri and hates when people refer to her as "it", he's quick to correct you if you do refer to her as "it"
He believes we should try and encourage evolution by not living in houses and embrace nature
He is vegetarian
He is very easy going
He's witty and has quite a dry sense of humour
He loves dance and went to a theatre school
He's adventurous and enjoys exploring
He's only been in one relationship that lasted for about 3/4years and doesn't really date
He's very intelligent
He thinks outside the box and likes to be creative
Although he gets on with anyone he only has a few people who he calls his friends
He appears outgoing but is quite shy really
He's very encouraging and supportive with everyone, and can see how other people see and gives them friendly advice
He's affectionate
He tends to befriend shy/quiet people because (in his words) he finds them the most interesting and he feels comfortable around them
He stands up for people
But sometimes he teases people in a friendly way though and people just laugh and move on (for example : he tried to guess the pin in a friends phone and ended up blocking it but everyone including the friend just found it funny)
He's got alot of depth to him
He has a lot of integrity

Just a little note : i'm an INFJ, don't know if that makes a difference. My guess would be ENFP but i don't know cos i'm not very good with guessing other people's types, so what do you think (and if you can, please say why?)

Thanks in advance :)