• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my date

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok so I went out with this guy twice. And I don't think he's any other type I've been with before. And I'm kind of curious. I have a few ideas of what he might be...but I'm kind of stumped. :)

He's 24. But an old 24. He spent close to 7 years in the military. (My cousin was in his platoon and said he complained about it a lot.) He is not currently working, but he saved up enough money that he can take some time off. Was able to buy a nice truck. He plans to go back to school for forestry. In his spare time, he is a volunteer firefighter (which he loves and would do as a career.); he drives some sort of rescue vehicle; he helps his dad with his restaraunt business; and he does all sorts of manly chores and builds things. He likes to stay busy. He isn't much into video games (gasp! lol). The only "young" sort of hobby that he mentions is going to bars. But they are cheap dive bars, because he says he is a cheap person. He bought my drinks/movie ticket when we were out though. He also dislikes Christmas and gift giving because he says he can buy his own stuff. (I don't know if that rules out J or not?) He isn't the most talkative individual. But he isn't shy. He totally grabbed my hand and held it. Didn't seem physically awkward. He started opening up more on the second date. He has facebook, but rarely uses it. He rarely texts. Seems to be more "real life." He lives at home, and he dislikes its. He actually tells his mother it doesn't matter where he's going. Seems contradictory to SJ?? He seems pretty mysterious. Like he likes his space. He actually cancelled our second date because something came up. But 30 minutes later he changed his mind and said he could make it after all. But he was very vague about it. His last relationship was two years ago. I don't know if I'm leaving anything out. If I recall something that could be of use, I will make sure to mention it. Thanks guys! :)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
IxTJ.

Was that it to the discussion? What did you talk about?

A

A window to the soul

^ Sounds ESTJ or ENTJ

Both types can be pretty charming in their planning and execution of a date. Definitely not afraid to make a move.

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
What leads you to think he's an E? I was gathering he was an I. But I could be wrong. The only E thing about him is his social life. Goes out, is in a pool league, and helps people. But that doesn't necessarily make him an E at all. He isn't the most talkative guy. Our conversation was mostly about my school, his activities, family. His views on some things. He's definitely an S. Hands down. But he was not really charming....at all. I've dated charming. And he wasn't it. I get the sense that he likes to help people, but he's not good with people. At least by my standards of the definition. I was thinking ISTJ. But I dunno what ISTPs are like. He seems like he might be borederline between J and P. I can't decide. But what makes you think E? Maybe I will look up a profile for that type.