• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

Jaguar

analysis based on your feelings and/or the feelings of those around you?

If that's what you think F is, you need to work on your "process."

Jaguar

Well, at least we know accuracy isn't a priority for you. :wink:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I was trying to keep it simple for the n00b by keeping "values, ethics, etc." out of the verbiage.

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that an F would choose one side of that question, and a T would choose the other.

That's all the accuracy I was caring for at the moment...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The INTP one spelled 'equipped' wrong. How do I know that information's accurate?

There is an INTP on this site who constantly spells things wrong, and he even uses the wrong homonym of words...for example, he frequently says "bear" instead of "bare" or "there" instead of "their." It grates on my nerves. Not only that, but English is his first language. :dry: I tend to make generous exceptions for people who have a different native tongue...But this person apparently passed the bar exam and makes more money than I do.

So, in conclusion, while poor grammar and spelling may be a sign of carelessness, and may annoy the piss out of you, it doesn't mean that the person providing the information is a complete idiot. From what I understand, the bar exam is pretty hard.

Jaguar

What are you going to do next - claim your dog is bigger than mine? Jesus. :biggrin:

Jaguar

:laugh:

No, but I might be willing to wager that my Dad could beat yours up... ;)

Devil-and-angel-dog.jpg

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
^ I almost had to kick the right one in the face today as I was walking my pitbull.

Fucking ferocious little bastard.

SexingGerbils.jpg

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
There is an INTP on this site who constantly spells things wrong, and he even uses the wrong homonym of words...for example, he frequently says "bear" instead of "bare" or "there" instead of "their." It grates on my nerves. Not only that, but English is his first language. :dry: I tend to make generous exceptions for people who have a different native tongue...But this person apparently passed the bar exam and makes more money than I do.

So, in conclusion, while poor grammar and spelling may be a sign of carelessness, and may annoy the piss out of you, it doesn't mean that the person providing the information is a complete idiot. From what I understand, the bar exam is pretty hard.

Alright~
English was my second language, olol.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
How well does the following description resemble your primary mode of being?

http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/introvertedthinking.html said:
Introverted Thinking often involves finding just the right word to clearly express an idea concisely, crisply, and to the point. Using introverted Thinking is like having an internal sense of the essential qualities of something, noticing the fine distinctions that make it what it is and then naming it. It also involves an internal reasoning process of deriving subcategories of classes and sub-principles of general principles. These can then be used in problem solving, analysis, and refining of a product or an idea. This process is evidenced in behaviors like taking things or ideas apart to figure out how they work. The analysis involves looking at different sides of an issue and seeing where there is inconsistency. In so doing, we search for a “leverage point” that will fix problems with the least amount of effort or damage to the system. We engage in this process when we notice logical inconsistencies between statements and frameworks, using a model to evaluate the likely accuracy of what’s observed.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
How well does the following description resemble your primary mode of being?

Pretty well, I guess?
First of all, I don't know what a 'primary mode of being' is.
Second, it'd be easier if I had something to compare it to.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Read through these: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/index.html

MBTI is based on a certain arrangement of these eight "cognitive processes".

One is called your dominant, which I just termed your primary mode of being.

It's supposed to be the function that is most dominant in your personality.

Nicodemus

I was willing to see something like Jennifer's spring in this Winter already at half-time. But I am out of the game, of course.