• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hai Guys

mathemagician

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
WHAT IS UP CUTIES?

So I am new to MBTI and stuff :newwink::newwink::newwink: and I wanna know my type. Quick intro: loooooooooove cute guys :devil: and also I loooooooooove walks on the beach.

You can ask me anyyyyy question and I'll answer. STOP waittting and ask the question!

Oh yeah of courseeee, I love math hehe!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh hi JTG.

This has got to be your worst sock puppet yet.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Orly? Does you also hazaflavor?

mathemagician

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
OH GOOD QUESTION :hi: :hi: :hi:

I M sweeet :blush:
but rememberrr sum times I get real bitter

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Important type related question: Do you like Ferrets? People? Cats? and of course the single european currency?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
This guy checks out Marn, not a JTG kermit the frog.

I thought you gets the heads up on all JTGs i-have-a-life-accounts. I know you knew about onceuponatime.... and you didn't tell me. BETRAYAL.

mathemagicia, oh hey, what's good? Your posting style is similar to a troll's. But don't nothing troll out of you yet.

mathemagician

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I lieeek ppl and animals :newwink::newwink::newwink:

Butt i dont like money, it makes you evill hahaha :shrug:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I thought you gets the heads up on all JTGs i-have-a-life-accounts. I know you knew about onceuponatime.... and you didn't tell me. BETRAYAL.

Oh, you know, we're not as close as we once were. I got bored. NFs and SJs really are not compatible. :coffee:

mathemagician

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

mathemagicia, oh hey, what's good? Your posting style is similar to a troll's. But don't nothing troll out of you yet.

Not nice to join new forum and get accusations! :steam::shock:

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Marm has become the new Victor/Puff-guy-whose-name-I've-forgotten while I was away? Dearest son of christ, what horrible trollscapades have transgressed during my extended leave of absence? I don't think I want to know... Oh yeah, is Lex Talionis back?

OP: Hello, or whatever.

Ps. I remember when I wrote like I thirteen-year-old girl - no wait, that never happened.

Psps. This is not Myspace. /rant.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm definitely nothing like Victor.

But I did notice Aleksei was last banned in October.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, you're much sexier than Victor will ever be. *blush*

What? Aleksei? Sadface.

:hug: I'm glad to see you back..

So, OP, I noticed that you once thought you were ENTJ and have studied Jungian functions?