• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or ISTJ ?

thechase

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Ugh, so I took one test that told me I was INTJ and another telling me I'm ISTJ, so now here I am confused as to which I am. I tried to figure it out by looking up more info on Ni/Si & Ne/Se, but ended up more conflicted as to what I am :huh: Any ideas as to how I could figure out which I am more quickly would be appreciated :)

jbking

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
As I understand it, the difference is in how you see things: Do you see overtones and a general idea of something(N) or do you see specific, nitty-gritty details(S)? Do you see the overall pattern(N) or do you just take something at face value(S)? Do you infer a lot of information(N) or do you just take what you observe(S)? Hopefully that helps clear up some of it.