• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Victor's type?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think two of the most obvious parts of Victor's personality ever since he joined were the N and the F.

His inner drummer Fi saturates his post, there is no "detached logic" -- it's all a judgment based on his own personal rules.

You might as well try to call Kim Kardashian a boy.
^ This.

IMO he has some of the most obvious Fi on this forum -- and I see a lot of the Fi/Si loop that [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] was describing on the first page of the thread. Thus: INFP.

Not that Victor cares about this at all. :laugh:

sculpting

He is very much an INFP. I often find I have to put my Fi brain on to understand where he is headed, and then it can be quite beautiful, even if I dont agree with his notion.

Nicki

Retired
Yessssssss..... we must figure this out for the bunniesssssss......

Mistress [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] will be very pleased. :bunnyd:

And we should take pictures too, it's so hard to catch bunnies on camera without them running away.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Victor's actually an ESFP.

This is obviously in actuality Victor's real type as I am sure there is absolutely no reason to suppose that his real type is each and every one of those letters in the inversely proportional order! ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And we should take pictures too, it's so hard to catch bunnies on camera without them running away.

Yes! If we take the bunnies' pictures, we can capture their souls and bottle them, and then we can put them in a box, and wrap them up, and mail them to ourselves, and then sell them on eBAY for a percentage to pay back to ourselves in order to confuse the IRS! *cackle*

yzma.jpg

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
INFP or ISFP

Whether FiSi or FiNi is a little tough

But he's always going on about the exact same things

Seems a little more past-based/singular than future-based/speculative

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes! If we take the bunnies' pictures, we can capture their souls and bottle them, and then we can put them in a box, and wrap them up, and mail them to ourselves, and then sell them on eBAY for a percentage to pay back to ourselves in order to confuse the IRS! *cackle*

yzma.jpg

They really should have thought of that before they became BUNNIES!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP or ISFP

Whether FiSi or FiNi is a little tough

But he's always going on about the exact same things

Seems a little more past-based/singular than future-based/speculative

Well, what future there is is more like channeling Elijah ("If you don't change, the future is DOOMED.") Yeah, there's a little bit of OT prophet footwork going on there.

Nicki

Retired

yzma.jpg

Sounds clever. Next time we could use kitties and doggies instead. They're cuter.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds clever.

Clever is my middle name, and bunnies eat clover, so I'm sure in some weird mystical way that only Greenfairy could appreciate, it is all connected through some odd metaphysical chain.

Next time we could use kitties and doggies instead. They're cuter.

Yes. First, those g*dd*mned little Pomeranians.... then those little mystical bits of fluff floating around in Avatar!

Nothing will stand in our way.

Nicki

Retired
Clever is my middle name, and bunnies eat clover, so I'm sure in some weird mystical way that only Greenfairy could appreciate, it is all connected through some odd metaphysical chain.

Yes. First, those g*dd*mned little Pomeranians.... then those little mystical bits of fluff floating around in Avatar!

Nothing will stand in our way.

Clever would make a good name. "Hello Clever" It sounds nice and somewhat refreshing. I worship the Greenfairy. It probably means that bunnies would be fighting the urge to eat you if they learned about your middle name.

They're too cute to live. Italian greyhounds sound like they should be used in soup instead of as pets.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know how that would even be possible.

Well, there seems to be a consensus that he displays both Fi and Ni. :D

That being said I agree that INFP or ISFP are the two most likely types. His Fi is as prominent as his Ti is low. That much is sure. I am a bit biased when it comes to detecting Ni, so I'll leave that door open and say IXFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, there seems to be a consensus that he displays both Fi and Ni. :D

That being said I agree that INFP or ISFP are the two most likely types. His Fi is as prominent as his Ti is low. That much is sure. I am a bit biased when it comes to detecting Ni, so I'll leave that door open and say IXFP.

The only reason someone could conclude that he displays Ni is that he appears to "context shift". One might argue that ISFP is possible because of that combination. However, my experience with ISFPs is that they aren't such deep thinkers. INFPs on the other hand are. If he were an INTJ then you would see Te and it's not there. The posts are way too meandering (I don't mean this in a critical way - just compared to how an INTJ would communicate). The question is whether or not it is really context shifting or whether it is a list of consistent subjective values that are applied to whatever topic is at hand. My vote is for the latter. Also, Ne relates to discerning patterns as they surface from interrelationships between people, ideas, objects, emotions, etc. You can see the combination of Ne and Fi clearly in his posts in my opinion.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Victor is unquestionably very unique and a gifted writer.

I do see Fi.

If he uses Ne, though, I find it hard to follow, which is unusual for me. I always assumed he used Ni. But the Ni doms do not seem to think so.

To be Victoresque: Who, then, is Victor?

G

garbage

Voilà, here I am. I receive each post with pleasure. I am sensitive to every touch. I glow. I smile. How can I make you happy?

Excuse me, guys, but let a real typologist work this one. *cracks knuckles*

He talks about receiving in the sensory sense, with pleasure. He states "Here I am," talking about the present moment. This is totally Se.

He then asks how he can make us happy. He talks of externalizing and expressing emotion ("I smile."). If that isn't Fe, then I don't know what is.

So we have an Se dom who uses Fe. He must be ESTP. Victor is ESTP.

:rofl1: