• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i don't know if i'm F or T

liYA

I don't know if i'm F or T
is it possible i'm not being honest with myself?

i'm extreme f with my friends...almost too much
but with relationships i'm a definite t... again almost too much

does anyone else feel this way?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thing is, in any situation, can you make a decision without people in the equation? Weighing out how something will effect yourself or others? What types are you tossing about in your mind?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Fe or Fi?

And yes, I can be friendly and empathetic and mushy, but also harsh and logical and blunt!

liYA

i can appear either friendly or aloof
mushy usually makes me uncomfortable (in my head i usually question peoples intentions when they are mushy with me)
very empathic
when angry or nervous I can be blunt, harsh, and logical

?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So using a thinking function sounds like a defense mechanism to me. But whenever you interact with others in a normal situation, do you tend to take their feelings in consideration, or more of your own values?