• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type??

liYA

She is sexually open in front of people as if she has no worries of what people might think and what most would find appalling
she is kind of known by this...

independent
organized, put together
helpful
down to earth, very calm.. but always up for i guess would be considered fun excitement
seems to know herself very well
VERY observant
loves to cook
loves trying different forms of art

what type or types would lean more towards these things? any ideas?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Hm... There's not much info, but I would guess ISTP. More info would be nice.

independent T?
organized, put together Je? OR possibly Ti, Se
helpful Fe?
down to earth, very calm.. but always up for i guess would be considered fun excitement Introverted
seems to know herself very well Ni? Ne? Ji? Not sure this is specifically type related
VERY observant Se
loves to cook Se?
loves trying different forms of artPretty much anything but Si and Je I think