• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ixfp???

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I believe that I really am an isfp and not an isfj or an istp or an esfp. I think that I've resolved I/E, N/T, and P/J dilemmas. The only one left is S/N. Could I possibly be an infp??? Ask me any S/N questions and I will attempt to answer them so that we can figure this out.:hi:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Do you like sports or similar active experiences?

Do you enjoy speculating with ideas and possibilities?

Do you easily notice things around you and how they relate to you?

Do you find it easy to think in abstract concepts?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Do you like sports or similar active experiences?

I'm not too good at sports but I like to walk, jog, and swim. I love the sensation of movement and I truly enjoy the resistance of the water against my body. I also like to do yoga and I love to dance!

Do you enjoy speculating with ideas and possibilities?
Sometimes. Usually, though, this seems to revolve around story telling and the ideas and possibilities that are presented in science fiction. I also like to speculate what life would be like if we had awesome mass transit systems, such as bullet trains and light rail rapid transit and people movers! I also like to imagine a city with no cars!

Do you easily notice things around you and how they relate to you?
Yes. I constantly scan my environment and I notice things quite readily. I first see what they are and am focused on their color and their shape and if they are shiny or not. If they are useful to me, I will pick them up.

Do you find it easy to think in abstract concepts?

No, not at all. *sigh*

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I took a function test.
It called me an esfp.
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************* (21.9)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************ (48.5)
excellent use
Am I an xsfp, rather than an ixfp?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I dunno why. You scored highest on Fi. Anyway, try my function test, in the test section of this forum. Unless you already have, in which case, carry on.