• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who am I??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Beorn

Permabanned
Yeah sometimes I feel like I'm not much of an F because always try to be so rational. The fact of the matter is that it doesn't come naturally and I'm usually better off with going with what feels right... especially since I usually just use logic to justify what feels right.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
You guys! I'm still confused! I need a full honest answer from y'all!

hyperventilation.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Priceless.

I actually expected better from the man who created the Marm Hates Me group.

Did you join too, Tater? I noticed you unfriended me for having poor reading comprehension.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:3 2B, to be honest, I thought you were INFP right from the beginning. I thought you claimed yourself as one when I first met you, and I've seen nothing to make me think otherwise since interacting with you.

I wish I could explain it with logic, but I cannot. Like beefeater said, I use logic to explain what I felt intuitively already. Sometimes logical explanations end up making me change my mind, I'm not against logical thoughts that take me in another direction at all.. but I do instinctively come up with an answer before that thought process takes place. It's a bit primitive, but I like it.

To summarize, there's something about INFPs that I am drawn to, whether I notice it right away or not.. Nearly every INFP I have interacted with, both online and in person, seem to share this subconscious quality I can't quite explain in words.

Or maybe I'm full of shit and you're an ESTJ ;) Who knows.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're XSFP.

I don't know that you come across as a hardcore introvert.
You're a performing musician afterall, right?
Therefore you must get some energization out of exposure to people.
I know I was pumped after every gig I played in when I was younger.
If you need time to recharge a bit afterward, well then maybe you're an Ambivert.

Near balanced on N/S is my guess, but with a slight preference for S.
You don't talk in metaphors.
You offer good quality, concrete information on a myriad of subjects.

If I threw a soccer ball at your head, would you catch it? If yes, then Sensor, if no then intuitive.
If I threw a soccer ball at your head and it did hit you, and you got mad, then Judger.
This is an old test of Jock the Motie's I thought hilarious, but actually quite practical. :D

T vs. F, my first check on that is how "aloof" someone is IRL.
I'm emotionally detached, observant, matter of factual, not at all riled up by much, but energetic as hell on my own.
T/F has nothing to do with your capacity to think logically, nebbykoo made a great post on this a while back.
However, you seem to have more F than T traits from reading about your opinions, motivations, etc.

You're definitley not a judger from what I can tell, you're laid back and cool, Bro.

KDude

I'm not sure performing would be an indicator either way for I/E. You could look at an Extroverted performer as someone who has a stronger element of connecting with the audience and the experience. While introverts might approach it in terms of offering something to an audience first.. seeing themselves as seperate entities (not that both can't do either though... but there's a probably a bigger emphasis in the introvert on pushing their internal world first). Both might be equally into it, but vary slightly on how why they got on stage.

That said, I don't know SecondBest enough to help! :cool: Just my 2c.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Thanks for all the responses, guys.

I'll be honest - this was meant for me to try to reinvigorate my interest in the forums. None of this was meant to be taken seriously, but last night in Vent we ended up talking about my type anyway. The regulars in there know me pretty well, so yeah. The conclusion we came up with is that I'm actually a ENxP. Though yes, Halla, I think I would catch the soccer ball if it were thrown at me. I do have a fairly strong Se.

But then I'd start trying to balance it on my nose like a seal. Maybe that's Ne?

Either way, for those who took this thread seriously, I'm ENxP. Final answer.

WHEW! CRISIS AVERTED.

crisis-averted.jpg

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP. Just like my friend except more annoying and this is over the internet.