• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who am I??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Guys, I'm having a crisis. I need to know my type. I've taken a bajillion tests and the results are about as varied as can be. One said I was ISFJ, another said I was ENTP, and one even said I was pregnant. With twins. WTF???

HELP! I NEED TO KNOW WHO I AM!!!!!!!

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, you strike me as an F, for sure.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think the ENTP test result is wrong based upon your behavior in vent.

In fact, at times you've struck me as so F, you seemed whiny...and I'm pretty damn F myself.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I think the ENTP test result is wrong based upon your behavior in vent.

In fact, at times you've struck me as so F, you seemed whiny...and I'm pretty damn F myself.

But I usually think so rationally and logically. Doesn't that mean I'm a T???????

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Depends on what you're calling being "rational and logical." There's a certain logic to being ethical and humane, and Fs can be very intelligent.

You're going to have to describe yourself in more detail. In my experience, ENTPs in particular are pretty resilient and don't get emotionally affected too quickly, they brush things off even more than some other Ts.

But yeah. You should talk about yourself more. Much more.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What does whininess have to do with F?

That being said, I think, if nothing else you are an NF.

Thinking rationally does not mean you are a T. Making most decisions based on objective (internal/external) criteria is.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
But yeah. You should talk about yourself more. Much more.

Well...

I'm 6'2" about 195lbs now. I like playing tennis against a wall. On Wednesdays I go to the bakery down the street and buy at least a coffee and a croissant though sometimes I get a cheese danish with a glass of milk.

My favorite movie is Interview with a Vampire.

And I like to watch Sesame Street backwards because I've long believed they're trying to brainwash us and I'm going to figure out what their master plan is.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well...

I'm 6'2" about 195lbs now. I like playing tennis against a wall. On Wednesdays I go to the bakery down the street and buy at least a coffee and a croissant though sometimes I get a cheese danish with a glass of milk.

My favorite movie is Interview with a Vampire.

And I like to watch Sesame Street backwards because I've long believed they're trying to brainwash us and I'm going to figure out what their master plan is.

Any type can troll, 2B. You're going to have to try harder.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
wow stop whining noob like go man up in army or something wtf

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Because I don't ignore other people out of principle and thusly need to put up with your whininess?

Yeah, I'm the one who wanders into threads about man hands and complains about being objectified, then heads over to the sexy music thread to announce that all of my other feelings are crying out because I don't understand how music could make me feel sexy.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yeah, I'm the one who wanders into threads about man hands and complains about being objectified, then heads over to the sexy music thread to announce that all of my other feelings are crying out because I don't understand how music could make me feel sexy.

Complains about being objectified lol

You're dumb.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
SB hits the 'hint' button when he's playing online scrabble like a junkie trying to find a vein.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Honestly I think you're kind of a Tater-esque INFP boy

maybe ENFP