• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Today i'll be an ENFJ

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is funny. How about it?
What are your initial reactions?
How do you feel about it?

This is a direct result of me using too many hug-smilies. :hug:

:solidarity:

Jaguar

I HAVE ARRIVED

Hello to you! I am new here.
I am an ENFP. A communist, writer, martial artist and a historian.
I hope this place will have something to offer me as well as I hope that I have something to offer to you people out there.

I am very low on Extraversion, sometimes I even cross the line to I, varying from test to test. But most of the time I get ENFP, and I got that from the more serious tests. My E is about 10-20%. Sometimes I go haywire and socialize the shit out of everyone, but I also need my time alone.

PLEASE! Bombard me with strange questions about sexual preference, squirrels that eat people and what not. Well, not only. Those were mere suggestions.

What are you waiting for? Start typing!

Give that old post of yours some thought.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1029&p=28045&viewfull=1#post28045

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
ENFJ.. often imitated, never duplicated. :laugh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will welcome you no matter what type you are! *sings sea chanteys to make you smile*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would totally accept it as your type.

Jaguar

Yikes. I totally wrote that during a period of depression, Jag. I remember writing that, even if it seems really far away.

Do you think I missed your switching back and forth between INFP and ENFJ earlier today? Let's have a tally - you went ENFP>ESTP>ENTJ> ENTP> INTJ>ENFJ>INFP>ENFJ. What type will you be by midnight?

Hang it up, man. Hang it up. :laugh:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think I missed your switching back and forth between INFP and ENFJ earlier today? Let's have a tally - you went ENFP>ESTP>ENTJ> ENTP> INTJ>ENFJ>INFP>ENFJ. What type will you be by midnight?

Hang it up, man. Hang it up. :laugh:

Dude, I just really don't know my type ;) Sometimes I just think i'm way too adaptive.

Edit: to be fair, that's just since I joined this forum. I was an MBTI-freak for two or three years before that.
I think I went ENFJ > ENTJ > INTP before I became an ENFP and joined.

My first thoughts were: This is supposed to be funny. How narcissistic.

Of course i'm narcissistic! ;) Join the movement! It's much fun.
If you dont' feel inclined to be a narcissist yourself, you can always sign up for my fanclub. :hug:

Jaguar

Of course i'm narcissistic! ;) Join the movement! It's much fun.
If you dont' feel inclined to be a narcissist yourself, you can always sign up for my fanclub.

nar·cis·sism (närs-szm)
n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
nar·cis·sism (närs-szm)
n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Meh, that doesn't sound like me. I mostly pretend and i'm horribly aware of my shortcomings ;)