• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ of ISTJ?

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hello... new here, as you can see.
I've taken quite a few MBTI quizzes, and I've always gotten ISTJ. But somehow, I always felt like I was lying to myself: I would answer what I valued rather than what I was like. (I value strict thinking, giving myself little room for feeling).
So recently, when I retake exams, I end get INTJ. But I suppose this isn't doing anyone any good without talking myself for a bit.
I have a love for foreign affairs: I'm very interested in Japanese and German culture, language, and more. Diplomacy is a field that interests me.
I am an artist: more importantly, I make comics. As far as comics, I'm an 'iconoclast'. That means I'm the one who focuses on creating something new and creative, but pristine enough to be popular. The one that focuses on the art of comic making. I also score high for the realist - which means my comics like to focus on 'real' people, ordinary lives.... but everyone knows what realism is.
I have a passion for WWII. Its blinding courage and despair always seems to capture me. It makes me think about what human nature, and all of that other good Enlightenment stuff. I love reading biographies on it - and of course, I prefer auto.
What else... I'm a cat person. To be honest, dogs scare me. All of my grades are about even. My favorite classes are history and chemistry. However I do love creative writing, and I do write a bit.
As far as books go, my favorites are about existentialism. It's a topic that truly fascinates me. I love the Metamorphosis by Kafka and The Stranger by Camus. However, I still have a belief there is a God, and I don't I can be convinced otherwise: it's a personal decision only I can make for myself.
Hopefully this will suffice. Thank you for reading!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISTJ.

The fact that you mentioned history and realistic and real people and war/military. The fact that when it came to talk about philosophy the first thing you mentioned where the two last books you read on the subject. The way you described your stance on God.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Yeah, probs ISTJ. The questions are on your inner processes than external behaviour, and therefore, your results being ISTJ when you went on internal values are more likely to be accurate.

Like I can be social and energetic sometimes, but my Ti remains firmly on hold of my Ne, so I am INTP. But you p[robably don't know anything about functions yet. You should look them up. They're the most accurate way to assess your type. Also, if you're unsure, sometimes reading a bunch of profiles can help, as they're reasonably accurate for most people.

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thank you for all the comments and the suggestion: I'll be sure to look into it!