• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Start lifting weights and you could be Halla.

What's the reason for F, again? Because you're a grrrl?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I just don't like the thought of being here with the wrong type written on me.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get it, but why do you care? Why do people make such a fuss about how others percieve their personality?
If I tell you that I think you're INTJ, does it change your reality by one bit? If it does, your problem is in your mentality, and outside the competence of typology experts.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I like it when things are clear and open.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, see, if we were N's worth our salt, we'd be looking at what you're showing and attempting to discern the pattern. Personally, I'm getting an ES vibe, and that's about it.

It's interesting though what you say about having the right label. That doesn't actually tell me anything much except maybe E. Extroverts reflect the environment and, apparently, this environment is one where people are (seemingly) truthfully labelled. Is that the issue?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Haven't exactly thought about that.

(Let's not forget that I have a very Ne-ish reputation.)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Haven't exactly thought about that.

(Let's not forget that I have a very Ne-ish reputation.)

You do?
(He asks, without ironic emphasis.)

No but, srsly, what's the need to know your type?
(He asks, uselessly.)

(See, that question I just asked above is heavily informed by an Ni approach to the world--I'm attempting to see behind the screen--but it's also me using Te and asking for an Fi stake in the proceedings. And this would be my default question if I didn't know anything about typology because I'd assume that every person had some hidden attachment to what they were doing and that if that attachment were known then I could decide where and what to invest myself. but since I do know something about typology, I know that not everyone knows how to answer the question as posed. But I'll leave the question there so that I can make this long parenthetical comment and vainly hope that it prompts you to do some behind-the-scenes pattern matching of your own--specifically, what is it that you assume all people have and do? Gawd preserve me from bored Ti--do you assume everyone argues the other side of their beliefs even though they know it's probably not true but it does let them see more of their own truth?)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Would you consider yourself creative? If so, in what way?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And I smell something new everytime and I search information about the things I smell. I hate smelling the same things over and over again. Guess why I have seven different deodorants and nine different perfumes.

Either inferior Si or no Si. almost certainly ExxP.

I noticed the word "God" on your signature. What aspects of God do you like to talk about?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Would you consider yourself creative? If so, in what way?

I write and I draw, I make paintings, etc. That kind of shit. I think creatively a lot, you know, outside the box and shit

Either inferior Si or no Si. almost certainly ExxP.

I noticed the word "God" on your signature. What aspects of God do you like to talk about?

I guess I was high on happy pills when I changed my signature to that. I was raised in an atheist family and somehow this came popping up in my mind.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

What do you like to write about, and what do you like to draw?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I was high on happy pills when I changed my signature to that. I was raised in an atheist family and somehow this came popping up in my mind.

So, you don't like to talk about God?

Also Note: Tertiary Te. most likely ExFP

Do you have a fear of being seen as stupid or something?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
What do you like to write about, and what do you like to draw?

All kinds of random stuff, I guess. I can tell you what my stories have been about, but that won't exactly say anything about me without a whole analysis of the stories compared to my life at the point when I wrote it. When you look at my bigger projects, you can see some abstract underlying themes that are the same with my life at that point (like with my current big project, life changes, sudden happiness and bad things from the past that keep knocking at the door and in the previous big project the themes were loneliness, alienation and loss of privacy). Of course the stories have a different package, most of the time something absurd. The concrete storylines have nothing to do with my life. In the previous project the main character discovers her boyfriend is a cannibal and I've never hooked up with someone who turned out to be a cannibal. In my current big project the main character suddenly becomes a millionare when her husband who she didn't love dies, no one ever left me millions of money after they died. Sometimes I write short stories and they're absurd too. It's as if I can't write about normal shit, like cancer and all.

I draw whatever comes to mind. Usually it's something with a person in it, I rarely draw or paint anything that doesn't have a person or an animal in it. I realized I always use lots of red in my "artworks" and also lots of contrast. The colors are a bit unreal sometimes, but it's just because I like that better. Why not paint a purple night sky if I like it better than a dark blue one? And when I doodle, I always doodle a happy face, sometimes in a sun shape.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
So, you don't like to talk about God?

Also Note: Tertiary Te. most likely ExFP

Do you have a fear of being seen as stupid or something?

No, I don't have a fear of being seen as stupid. People already see me as smarter than I actually am and that's fucking frustrating, actually. I just don't really think about deities. They could be there, but it's also possible that they're not there. Everything is possible, but I don't really care actually. I could be the kind of person who thinks that everybody who's very religious is a dumb twat or that all atheist are immoral morons, but why should I? I don't know the truth. No one does. No one will. That's it. No reason to bother knowing.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hm, alright, so abstract in concept, what about in word? Do you like using metaphors and analogies, or are you more about describing the scenery?

Person focused drawings... some may say F with that in mind, but that doesn't seem to really indicate much in the grand scheme of defining someone as F or T. Do you draw people you know? If so, do you draw them how you see them, or do you try to get as accurate as possible with their physical features?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Start lifting weights and you could be Halla.

What's the reason for F, again? Because you're a grrrl?
She's definitely an Fi type, and definitely an EP from what she's said so far. I'd stick with ESFP.