• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Results are here. What's my type?

Santtu's type?

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ESTP

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ESTJ

• ENFP

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ENFJ

• ENTP

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• INFP

• INFJ

• INTP

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Edit: edited for length
HBDI: primarily creative, secondary analytical
Big 5: Extroversion 54%, Orderliness 46%, Emotional Stability 70%, Accommodation 16%, Inquisitiveness 88%
Eysenck 3 factor: Extroversion 57%, Neuroticism 14%, Psychoticism 40%
Brain dominance: balanced right & left
Hiddenpsyche: INTP
Cognitive Processes: INTP, ISTP
Cognitive Processes (with better attention to intended answering method): INTJ, possibly INTP, ENTJ
Egoload: ENTP
Kingdomality: Prime minister
Enneagram: 7w8
Jung Explorer: ENTP, prefer ENTP, attracted to ENFP
6 seconds values: Wealth, Adventure, Health
BBC What am I? ENTP
Mypersonality: INTP
PersonalDNA: Reserved Leader
Gray-Wheelwright:Winer: ESTP
Instinctual stacking: Sexual 42%, Social 66%, Self Preservation 54%
OneIshy: Melancholy 43%, Phlegmatic 10%, Sanguine 15%, Choleric 33%
Teamtechnology: ENTP > INTJ > ENTJ > ENFP > INTP > INFJ > ESTJ > ENFJ > ISTP > INFP > ESTP > ESFJ > ISTJ > ISFP > ESFP > ISFJ
Result of discussion and self-study: ENTP

Last edited:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Indulge me, if you will. Please share your thoughts on the future. Nothing complex just some general thoughts.

Last edited:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Future .. well, I'm applying for a job right now, eager to get one as soon as possible. I've always seen the world thru what kind of interesting profession you can practice, something that has the perfect match with your persona. Working is interesting, it alters your life.. I'd wish to be project leader in ICT projects, first an IT technician, then designer. I'd love to move to HR in later life.

then again, I'll have to decide if I want a relationship.. it's been none in 4 years now, by my own choice.. I think I'll have to find out if my previous exuberant kind of life was really me, and if it's something I want again.. What I have to solve is my relation to feelings in general, my relation to people.. at the moment I'm fine, I'm averagely popular and well-liked by those who know me, but I'm keeping my feelings quite minimum. I'm healthy now so it obviously works. Yet, I'd like to see me in the future as someone who enjoys more positive feelings, is more ok in accepting negative feelings in themselves, and someone who can become more affectionate and warmer.

Later I'd like to learn more about my faith, and my individual ideas of what it's like to be an ideal man who fulfills his duty and loves his neighbour.

I don't see an end coming to my independence and my intellectual, free pursuits, no matter what I would choose in my life. Some choices will restrict my freedom, but I have sensible demands for freedom so I'll do good trades in changing a bit of freedom to whatever I can bargain for it.

So, I'm thinking of personal growth, my desires for a partner, my self image as a professional, religion and ethics.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
*Disclaimer: I am a novice. *

That was an excellent answer. Here is what I gathered from it.

- The disorganized manner in which you presented your thoughts would indicate a preference for Perceiving. However, this is a forum and your reply could be influenced by that fact.

- You either have a preference for Thinking or Feeling. :dry: In all seriousness, I couldn't tell what your preference was for from you posting.

- You have some idea of your future plans which could indicate a preference for Intuition. Wheter it be Ni or Ne, I do not know.

- Given your history with relationships it safe to conclude that you are an Introvert. Although that too could be influenced by some factor, as you acknowledged.

- Overall the tone of your response seems more like that of an Idealist than a Rational so my best guess is you might be a very shy ENFP.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This T/F is a tough one.. I was happy F years ago, when one person dug inside my mind only to turn it upside down and betray me. I let her in my inner circle, trust her.. I was a person of integrity, and she abused by making me a tool of her own insanity. I didn't get over from it in 5 years. When I was ok with myself next time, I was a T.

So there was certainly a disruption to normal way of things. I've certainly lost something, tho I'm quite comfortable in any social settings. No nervousness or shyness there - or then, it's really well hidden beneath the layers of consciousness.

I can tell I'll get my F back to comfortable level again, and T has been a good survival mechanism - but, more than that. It's me, now.

I don't find it so suitable to approach people in the same kind I approached them before. I think I could follow the motions now, but I'm unsure whether following popularity would make me truly happy anymore. I've thought it doesn't. I'm 30, and I have to think about my future. We don't have the same kind of social groups at this age.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
This T/F is a tough one.. I was happy F years ago, when one person dug inside my mind only to turn it upside down and betray me. I let her in my inner circle, trust her.. I was a person of integrity, and she abused by making me a tool of her own insanity. I didn't get over from it in 5 years. When I was ok with myself next time, I was a T.

So there was certainly a disruption to normal way of things. I've certainly lost something, tho I'm quite comfortable in any social settings. No nervousness or shyness there. I can tell I'll get my F back to comfortable level again, and T has been a good survival mechanism. Still, I don't find it so suitable to approach people in the same kind I approached them before. I think I could follow the motions now, but I'm unsure whether following popularity would make me truly happy anymore. I've thought it doesn't. I'm 30, and I have to think about my future. We don't have the same kind of social groups at this age.

Unfortunately there are no words of advice I can offer you. However, read the following article. It will bring some clarity to your situation.

David DeVaughn helps an INFP introvert who "hates" people!

(Despite my username I am in no way related to/affiliated with the author of theintrovertzcoach.com, nevertheless I am a fan of his work.)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
An interesting article. So he's telling she might be an INFP despite not having very fond feelings towards mankind, or that's what she thinks. He's turning it around to show that this actually confirms her INFPness.

I don't feel intense desire for feelings.. I'm just stable, calm inside. I more like textually and conceptually process whatever's coming my way, including feelings. Still, sometimes.. some tv shows I love.. something that have desire, loss, love.. dramatic or subtle, sentimental or exhilarating moments.. I do recognize that I love feelings after all.

I'm great fan to old tv series like Dark Angel, X-Files and Babylon 5 - only a year ago I noticed one point in their appeal. There's element of unreachable, sad love .. it's people's shyness that's keeping them apart, prevents them from speaking out their feelings to each other.. tho they work together, know each other deeply.. they have troubles becoming close on an intimate level.

I was extremely good with people in my 25's, enjoying huge popularity, and sadly, changing girlfriends much too often. Just telling for info. I self-identified as ENFP back then.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Indeed it is. In my opinion it presents an interesting perspective on the Feeking preference.

Again these are superfical measures as I do not know you personally however you interest in Sci Fi TV shows is a common one among intuitives. Also, your apparent understanding and appreciation of the emmotions of these shows' characters would indicate a preference for Feeling.

Based on your posts I am certain that you are an Idealist. Beyond that I do not know. I voted ENFP but I might have been wrong.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Based on your posts I am certain that you are an Idealist. Beyond that I do not know. I voted ENFP but I might have been wrong.
:hug: Thank you for your input :) I really appreciate it. You're a thoughtful, observant person.

I'm still looking input, as I got huge life-sized interest in NT issues as well..

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
You are very welcome. Approach your search with an open mind and you will surely find your type.

Good luck.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Note to self: it makes a bad image of a discussion to see a surgeon ready with his scalpel facing such a cute dog..

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think you are definitely T and not because of the test results (there were too many of them for me to absorb, too many details) but based on your posts and based on the feeling I get from them.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From those results alone, ENTP. You test as more consistently intuitive, and where you get sensing could just be a flaw in the test, or in your understanding of what the question implies. Thinking is very much evident. I'd say you were a moderate Extravert, a lot like me (I often test as INTJ on various sites, and as ISTJ on cognitive processes); quite balanced in that area. I think Perceiving is evident.

However, beware. The type I've tested most as is ESTJ. This is because I'm practical, down-to-earth and realistic. Tests like Keirsey don't take into account that you can have an ENTJ with all those qualities who's still an intuiter. I've also tested as ENTP and ESTP before, but on rare occasions.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I think you are either INTP or ISTP. It is my opinion MBTI is only interesting in a cognitive processes perspective though (if you want a behaviourist perspective, use the five factor model). Anyhow, what you need to ask yourself is which of the two functions Ne and Se you use most. If you are ISTP, you could regularly test as N because of Ti and a strong Ni as a third cognitive function.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
From those results alone, ENTP. You test as more consistently intuitive, and where you get sensing could just be a flaw in the test, or in your understanding of what the question implies. Thinking is very much evident. I'd say you were a moderate Extravert, a lot like me (I often test as INTJ on various sites, and as ISTJ on cognitive processes); quite balanced in that area. I think Perceiving is evident.
Yep, that's what I think the tests indicate as well.
However, beware. The type I've tested most as is ESTJ. This is because I'm practical, down-to-earth and realistic. Tests like Keirsey don't take into account that you can have an ENTJ with all those qualities who's still an intuiter. I've also tested as ENTP and ESTP before, but on rare occasions.
Yeah, these are my key points too. I don't care that much about being down-to-earth, I think human's state of existence is better described by their mood, what art they think about and what perceptions they hold, rather than a list of their material conditions ..

but then again, existence of all fanciful things in the modern society is the NEW down-to-earth. They're not going away, most of them. I think I think more of realistic and practical than people on average .. I'm just inventing more tricks in the process of making some distant possibility a real, practical thing.

I value N for seeing behind anything that's plain and obvious. I use it for daydreaming, but more for making something practical to happen. Still, I'm not obsessed with practical, demanding to do something immediately practical all the time. I have a very long attention span to seeing my plans come true. Still, in the end, I want it to be practical in the end.. either in the old way of practical (down-to-earth) or in the modern way of practical (something fancyful or theoretical). But in any case, I have established that there will be some people actually appreciating what I do, and I can present the result of my work as something real, so it doesn't stay in my imagination.

It's just that.. it's so hard to distinguish between the two, it's hard to say where in the continuum of obviously practical and resourcefully practical the S changes to N. Say some new programming language interpreter. Most people don't think it's something practical for their lives, but what can be evaluated by public opinion? For other people, programming language interpreter is very real, practical, everyday thing. Considering what the programming language interpreter does would be a practical, down-to-earth thing to do. I mean, it wouldn't be like telling that the moon men are coming to earth, we better wear our tinfoil hats. I mean that can't I be a modern educated information worker without being an N. These modern things are everywhere.. they've revolutionized our world.

Oh. /rant

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
So far I've done this cognitiveprocesses test by mostly feeling out the item in question and responding how agreeable it is to me, how much I like it or how good I am in it, and a bit by how often I do it.

This time I did the test differently than ever before.

I tried to eliminate my biases and see all the actions as something that's potentially good.. and so I actually were able to remember many occasions when I've done something skillfully (as the test requests us to do). Then I just answered how often those occasions have occurred.

What did it practically do? Before, let's say I'm asked "how often I've skillfully reviewed a lot of information to verify what is customary or standard", and I thought it's an Si question, well I'm no fan of that, so lets rate it down! My thinking is based on higher functions ;) Now I stopped to think, when have I done the thing asked in the question? Mm, that time when I read the manual.. and when I was examining the procedures for this and that..

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.3)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.8)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (35)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.2)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17.6)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.1)
good use

these results suggest INTJ.

So, both N higher than S. New answering method elevated Ni from non-existent to good (!!!), Te from limited to good (!!) and lowered Ti, Fi from excellent to good.
Previously I answered based on Ti thinking that I can do this or that Ti thing whenever I want, but truthfully I don't do them ALL the time, which was reflected in my answers this time.

All Xi/Xe scores are remarkably close to each other, with the exception of Fi/Fe. Low Fe may be result of some unique life happenings. In other words, the findings of I/E versions of functions are close to inconclusive in here.

T biggest, followed by N, then S and F almost the same. There's Ti Ne (INTP) that follows this formula, as well as Te Ni (ENTJ). Neither are strange results to me.

Why did the test suggest INTJ? I can't figure it out. But now that I see it, it does say ENTJ and INTP as alternatives.

But then, this answering method brings it's own distortions. The whole test is about what I've lately done skillfully. I've been a home employed, practically underemployed for a year, doing some soul search for first time this much since.. ever. I've dreamed of getting back to what I want, doing things skillfully in the moment, having a lot of action happening around me and being in the center controlling it all and experiencing it. On the other hand, such jobs can be a bit hard to reach, and I've practically enjoyed doing some hard research on my own, testing, experimenting and theorizing.

Uh huh.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, the results show that you are probably not ISTP. It's too close to call between INTJ and INTP based on just that test result alone, but taking all your test results into account, I am starting to become pretty certain you are INTP.