• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
The title says it all, folks :]

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Off the top of my head I'd say.... XXXX. Any information is appreciated to alter this analysis :D.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Man of few words. Some IxTx

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I suppose I'll mention the deceivingly innocent avatar, which to me, resembles that of an INTJ. This is purely my own intuitive guess there is no evidence as of yet to confirm this answer.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
What? I like pandas.

Now are you guys going to, like, start asking questions, or what? :]

EDIT: Also, Irony, I'm female.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What? I like pandas.

Now are you guys going to, like, start asking questions, or what? :]

EDIT: Also, Irony, I'm female.

Your avatar looks alot like Patches who is ISTJ.

Here are some questions for you:

Do you like being asked questions? Why or why not?

If so, which questions would you like to be asked?

Sorry for being wrong about your gender. People have wrongly thought I'm a male too. I think its common with T females.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Listen. This forum is only big enough for one panda. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

As far as typing.... Why not give us a brief synopsis to start from so that we know what to work with. We can't type you from a blank post. Age, gender, etc are all good, then go from there. What do you do on the average day, What do you do with your weekends, likes/dislikes, how do you do in school, do you work, what kind of worker/student are you (diligent, slacker?). Just tell us whatever pops into your head about yourself.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ISFP

Listen. This forum is only big enough for one panda. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Right. I'm going to have to ask the both of ya's to leave!!

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Do you like being asked questions? Why or why not?

I don't necessarily like being asked questions, but it doesn't bother me. o3o;
I s'pose it depends on the question.

If so, which questions would you like to be asked?
To be blunt, I like questions I can think deeply about instead of just typing my opinion.

That help?~

Also, that panda in Patches' avatar has bamboo by its feet.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

It's a spring onion, not bamboo,

It's not really possible to type you if you don't share anything about yourself.

Thus the XXXX diagnosis. I have nothing to go on but the avatar.

LEGERdeMAIN

Does anyone on this forum use NON-ANIMAL AVATARS?

Judging by your posts, I'd say you are an ISFJ. I won't explain my methods because they are sensitive to scrutiny.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Does anyone on this forum use NON-ANIMAL AVATARS?

Judging by your posts, I'd say you are an ISFJ. I won't explain my methods because they are sensitive to scrutiny.

I have a fine NON-ANIMAL AVATAR. It should be noted that their name is superfluously long. I have no opinion on the type of the latest panda avatar even considering that decisive fact.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
logizo, describe a "perfect" day :]

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
It's not really possible to type you if you don't share anything about yourself.

What am I supposed to do, type up some kind of autobiography and have you guys analyze it?
If you haven't noticed, I'm quite new to this.

logizo, describe a "perfect" day :]

Well, a "perfect" day probably starts with waking up on time at about six, then saying bye to my dad who should be leaving for work right about then. And yes, on time - my mom typically wakes me up around seven, then I'm pissed.
I'd get ready, eat breakfast, study, and check my current grades online to see how I'm doing and what I could improve on; hopefully, nothing.
That doesn't mean that school has to be boring (as usual), though. My perfect day would probably involve some kind of challenge or exciting activity that actually had me thinking, instead of just sitting in the back of the class, bored, waiting for more work the whole day. Also I tend to argue with my teachers sometimes, so on this perfect day I'd appreciate it if they just shut up, agree, and give me something remotely interesting to do.
After school on this day, depending on which day of the week it is, I'd probably go to either tennis, debate, or the writing group thing that I'm in. Quite simply, I'm competitive.
I'd go home, study, and possibly go to the mall or to a football game with my friends later.
My mom and I wouldn't argue once I got home (she's too optimistic; we see things completely different) and she'd just ask how my day was, I'd tell her as she cooked dinner, then once my dad got home we'd eat. Hopefully dinner would include something exotic, like fried plantains (the sweet dark kind, not the potato-chippy kind).
Then I'd take a shower, listen to music, and text until about one in the morning.

I guess my perfect day would just be....I dunno, perfect. Everything would go right, I'd actually learn something for once, and do well at my extra-curricular activity things.
That's kinda it o3o;
Hope that wasn't too boring to read.
(I have no life, I know. olol)