• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my friend, please?

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I always thought him to be an ENFP, but I'm not so sure now.

The reason I always thought he was an extravert is because he certainly isn't shy. In fact, we met because he practically forced me to be his friend. Haha. When he's in a good mood he talks almost non-stop.

But, I haven't seen his introversion at all until recently. He posted an agitated facebook status that said "No, I'm not mad, I just don't feel like socializing right now. Get over yourself." He's never really struck me as a "hang out" kind of guy, either. He doesn't text or instant message or whatever as most extraverts supposedly do.

Also, I've noticed that in his relationships with women, he doesn't really seem like a feeler. He's loyal and warm, but he's not at all "schmaltzy" like feelers supposedly are. In fact, I think he's terrified of any kind of sentimental displays of affection.

A little more about him so it'll be easier to type him:

He has a very extensive vocabulary. He uses big words a lot, especially in text. Sometimes I think he uses big words just to throw people off.

He's very quick witted and has a very eccentric sense of humor (one of the reasons we get on so well.)

He often complains that no one "gets" him.

He loves to write. He wants to be involved in music, but he's more interested in the business area of it, rather than the writing and singing part. He wants to be in production or management.

He can be a little selfish, but he can also be very selfless when need be.

Very loyal to his friends. His girlfriend tried to pick a fight with me (she hates my guts) and he took my side.

He's not very good at criticism.

He's a very loveable person. Well, actually, people either love or hate him because of his sense of humor.

He's got no problem talking to other girls about his problems with women. He always comes to me and asks for advice when his girl's wearing him out.

Anyway, I still think he might be an ENFP, and he was maybe just burned out that one day he told everyone to leave him alone.

I've also considered maybe INTP or ENTP. Not sure, though.

Any thoughts?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You should probably start 2 more threads about it, just in case someone doesn't see the first 11.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, I'd say. Though ENFPs are actually a fair bit more reserved than ENTPs.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really don't see any reason why he's not ENFP.

I don't see enough info here honestly to say if he's one or the other.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ same here, i don't see any big reason he's not ENFP yet. we may not be Is but we really need some personal space sometimes, and it's hella annoying when people don't get that.

ENTP sounds like a possibility too. they can be super charming with that tert Fe.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ same here, i don't see any big reason he's not ENFP yet. we may not be Is but we really need some personal space sometimes, and it's hella annoying when people don't get that.

ENTP sounds like a possibility too. they can be super charming with that tert Fe.

seriously doubt he's INTP though.