• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP?

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I can't figure out how you truly believed you were INFJ/INTJ for so many years!!! :shock:

Regardless, welcome. I think you're our first ESFP??!! (if, in fact, you are...I imagine there's still room for debate! Esp. since you've done a full 180 in the past 24 hours!!)

Even as I type sentence this, the INFJ/INTJ profiles resonate with me but I am starting to realize that when I took those tests in the past I might have misunderstood many of the questions which lead to inaccurate results.

Like most things in life I learnt more in the past day discussing my type with real people than I would have learned in a million years from reading.

Finally, debate, debate, debate! It's fun.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
:huh: I don't know about that- my sister could kick anyone's ass (except for mine) the difference is that she might feel slightly bad about it afterwords if they didn't really have it coming, and I would still be gloating about my awesome abilities.

But (from what I've read, which I think i will stop doing) aren't ESFPs easily hurt and overly emotional? For example Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley ....

Last edited:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Damn, you are good! My answers are yes to all especially points 2,3,6,7,8.

That's Ne. :woot:

Ok. So we've a sneaky li'l critter who adores the limelight, wants to be cuddled, has a ready wink and smile. Runs from too much emotion unless it is his own.

He does read a little like whatev, but I think let him post more. He's a good mimicry of people though, I have to say. He mirrors whomever he responds to.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Regardless, welcome. I think you're our first ESFP??!! (if, in fact, you are...I imagine there's still room for debate! Esp. since you've done a full 180 in the past 24 hours!!). I will say, though, that in your rather impressive 164 posts, you've had a lot of one-line answers...which is atypical of INFJ for sure - I guess for most of the INxx types)

Oh really. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFPs are sneaky that way- I think that they use their F ability to be able to mirror and manipulate (not necisarily in a bad way) others ;)

My sis can cry at the dumbest things- and then when something serious happens that a normal person would cry at she shows that she has a backbone- the girl may flit around and seem like whoever she's with- but she's a strong person- she shows more mercy than I do though :)

(NEVER get on an ESFPs bad side- if you think you're screwed over if you're on my bad side it's just because you haven't met my sis- she has emotion invested in her hurt and I don't- that makes her revenge all the harsher! :horor:)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
ESFPs are sneaky that way- I think that they use their F ability to be able to mirror and manipulate (not necisarily in a bad way) others ;)

My sis can cry at the dumbest things- and then when something serious happens that a normal person would cry at she shows that she has a backbone- the girl may flit around and seem like whoever she's with- but she's a strong person- she shows more mercy than I do though :)

(NEVER get on an ESFPs bad side- if you think you're screwed over if you're on my bad side it's just because you haven't met my sis- she has emotion invested in her hurt and I don't- that makes her revenge all the harsher! :horor:)

I prefer to call it "understanding" others.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
understanding is what? :huh: vengance? backbone? mercy? or manipulation? ;)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
understanding is what? :huh: vengance? backbone? mercy? or manipulation? ;)

Oh, sorry about that. I was refering to manipulation.

You know what might be fun, a "What's your favorite drink?" thread.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just unearth it- I think that there is one already! :)

and I've seen Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan both typed as ESFPs- champions at schmoozing and showing what side the wanted to people ;)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL. He got 4 green boxes in 2 days. He's good.... :devil:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
just unearth it- I think that there is one already! :)

and I've seen Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan both typed as ESFPs- champions at schmoozing and showing what side the wanted to people ;)

I'll get my shovel.

Regan was before my time but I like Bill. Scandals aside (not that they bother me) he's probably a good cat.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL. He got 4 green boxes in 2 days. He's good.... :devil:

well aelan- you've got to realize that people give a lot more points these days than they used to! plus- I've always given every noob who posts a hello welcome points, which sets them off nicely down the road! :laugh:

and I beleive the X you should dig under is the cooking thread! :D

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
well aelan- you've got to realize that people give a lot more points these days than they used to! plus- I've always given every noob who posts a hello welcome points, which sets them off nicely down the road! :laugh:

and I beleive the X you should dig under is the cooking thread! :D

Incidentally, half my points are from you. So thank you very much!

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Well it's been a pleasure. Everyone has been wonderful especially Dissonance, Aelan and Whatever. Also, Merk provided me with a lot of entertainment :devil:

Time to logoff and watch some TV.

Peace!

Dave

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Umm, I visited the nonobvious meanings website. Way too much reading involved. Sorry.
Haha! Totally an ExxP response!

According to similarminds (second Google hit) I am a type 3 with a Sexual variant.

Since someone is bound to ask ... :harhar:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||| 18%
Type 5 Detachment |||||| 26%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||| 22%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Wouldn't that indicate more 8w7? Hmm.

And you've come to a decision! ESFP! Woo! ESFPs are fun! :)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Umm, I visited the nonobvious meanings website. Way too much reading involved. Sorry.
Haha! Totally an ExxP response!

Wouldn't that indicate more 8w7? Hmm.

And you've come to a decision! ESFP! Woo! ESFPs are fun! :)

Surprisingly, given the fact that I hate lots of reading, I've always done very well in school and am currently working on a masters degree in computer science. The key for me is to gloss over reading the text and dive into the lab assignments.

As for the enneagram I am going to look for a different test. Something about spectrum style tests bother me. They just feel innacurate ...