• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
So what annoys you, ma'am.

KDude

You should step it up and keep it real if you're Fi then.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
deja vu have you read that Upset ENFP thread in the NF forum?

there was this point at which a lot of ENFPs reached a consensus that we all have this weird thing where we know how we feel about something (how we assess it subjectively), but we need to get it out - to talk about it or at least write about it - to know what we think of it (how we assess it objectively). IRL this comes off as needing to talk your way through things and apply logic to those voiced thoughts before you can reach a conclusion.

does this resonate with you?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ps what is up with Fi and authenticity?

i mean let's face it, when can you really be anyone but yourself? it's a logical fallacy

Chloe

You see no depth because you don't realize im playing.

I do. But that's not what annoys me.

I dont know I must admit I didnt read through Deja Vu yet, so I am not sure of my impressions.. but from beginning he striked me as something that ENFPs are quite often: deep but playing*, just like he said. vibe of feeling misunderstood too. :yes:

*not completely for real, more joking.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
deja vu have you read that Upset ENFP thread in the NF forum?

there was this point at which a lot of ENFPs reached a consensus that we all have this weird thing where we know how we feel about something (how we assess it subjectively), but we need to get it out - to talk about it or at least write about it - to know what we think of it (how we assess it objectively). IRL this comes off as needing to talk your way through things and apply logic to those voiced thoughts before you can reach a conclusion.

does this resonate with you?

Is this distinctly different than ENTPs? I see this resonating with them under certain circumstances aswell.

Chloe

i mean let's face it, when can you really be anyone but yourself? it's a logical fallacy

i heard some fi's including myself that are obsessed with acting according to your true feelings. you cant be anything but yourself but you can act fake.

and point is: some Fi's will be more bothered by their own lack of genuineness...

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP

I think the idea of "being yourself" is more complex than that. Fi gets brought up because many people do not do what they really want to do or what their first instincts (internal feelings) tell them to. Most people end up doing what external feelings of others tell them to.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Check again, motha fucka.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Prickness can't be forced. It's gotta be "genuine".

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I try as hard as that guy in the avatar does.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
And some make judgements knowing that isn't their strong point.

KDude doesn't even know his own type.

Jaguar is cool.

KDude

I do know my own type. I'm just trying hard not to be a prick about it ;)