• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't understand why you can't be an ENFP. Never got a particular ENTP vibe from you. I think you and I are similar in way...in the sense that your posts sound a little bit more like my own than some other ENFPs with more pronounced F.

Maybe you're just NeJi like me.

I'm factual and direct too. And people sometimes think I'm an asshole. Although they never dislike me for long. Just read Fi descriptions. As long as you identify with them somewhat, you are probably an ENFP.

You actually strike me as having such pronounced F that I'd suspect you of being an extremely prudish Fi dom.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread is not about me, though.

I was responding to your assertion that you're not a very F ENFP, and disagreeing with your comparison of Deja Vu to yourself.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did you honestly write "I'm a self-centered asshole" in big black letters in the OP, then get butt-hurt that I made a little joke about you being a sociopath?

Definitely ENFP.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I was responding to your assertion that you're not a very F ENFP, and disagreeing with your comparison of Deja Vu to yourself.

Showing strong emotions is the not the same as having strong F. F/T is about decision making.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Showing strong emotions is the not the same as having strong F. F/T is about decision making.

"Sex threads are shallow" and "Marmalade grow up" seem like F value judgements to me.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think its a tie between ENFP and ENTP.

Everyone chillax ;).

Who wants a chill pill say meeee!!!!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
"Sex threads are shallow" and "Marmalade grow up" seem like F value judgements to me.

"Sex threads are shallow?"

lol

And I never claimed not to be an ENFP or se F value judgements. But you have no knowledge of MBTI if you think a T would never tell you to grow up. Then again, you pinned me as an INFP.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sytpg from what I read it didnt seem like she was trying to disrespect you. I think it was all just a misunderstanding.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I think its a tie between ENFP and ENTP.

Everyone chillax ;).

Who wants a chill pill say meeee!!!!

:shrug:

Did you honestly write "I'm a self-centered asshole" in big black letters in the OP, then get butt-hurt that I made a little joke about you being a sociopath?

Definitely ENFP.

You can keep your kitten molestation pictures and ENFPness to yourself, lady.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can keep your kitten molestation pictures and ENFPness to yourself, lady.

I only molest kittens when I'm calm enough to coax them out from under the couch.

Otherwise, my ENFPness gets in the way. :nono:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Sytpg from what I read it didnt seem like she was trying to disrespect you. I think it was all just a misunderstanding.

Who said I thought she was disrespecting me?

It was just a comment regarding some history we have together.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Who said I thought she was disrespecting me?

It was just a comment regarding some history we have together.

We each have histories.

We do not have a history "together."

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry I just got the vibe that you were on the defense. You told her to "Grow the Fuck up".

Chill Pillz for everyone! Yippy :)