• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So I'm an Amateur Writer

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
and I want to know what types my characters are so I can write about them better. So if you're worried about some of the stuff, just remember that it's all made up.

Character one:
- Female, 14 years old.
- Very good at math, bad language skills.
- She has no friends of her own age. Most of her friends are older and have done some crime.
- She dresses like a typical schoolgirl and flirts with her teachers, just so her teachers will want to do her (she figured this would keep her out of trouble).
- Likes weapons and she likes using them (she's just bad at it). Killed at least two people (her abusive father, whose suicide she faked perfectly, and a woman who was threatening her mother).
- Sold a corpse to a cannibal so she could get away with murder.
- Even though she's a crazy ass psycho bitch you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley at night, no one knows about the things she has done.
- Comes across as good company. It's easy to have long conversations with her and she never insults anyone.
- Rarely smiles.
- Notices if people are hiding something. Good at reading body language and finding the hidden meaning of what people say.
- Describes herself as a down to earth pragmatic with intuition.
- In the end she starts regretting her crimes. She gives away all of her weapons to an charity foundation for child soldiers, drops off the last remains of the woman whose body she sold to cannibals at the police office, becomes a vegetarian and tries to save the environment. Everyone gets annoyed with this and the character gets socially isolated.

Character 2:
- Male, 63 years old, businessman
- Oldest child of a pastry baker with 11 kids. Took over his father's company.
- His younger brother turned out to be a great soccer player and became the family's favorite. The character got jealous of all the attention his brother was getting and started working harder in the patisserie to get his attention back. The patisserie turned into a huge multinational, but this man never got his attention back.
- Competitive. Takes part in every contest he can find, so he can show his family how much he won. Can't take it when someone is walking or driving quicker than him. Lost his driver's license multiple times for this reason.
- Used to be a womanizer.
- Vain.
- Tries to keep up with all of the modern technology and is addicted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Doesn't read letters and contracts properly. This got him in a lot of trouble, but he just doesn't learn from it.
- Is together with his wife since they met at a Beatles concert in 1964. In all of these years the only things the ever argued about were the neighbour's psychic abilities (wife thinks she has them, man thinks she hasn't).
- Used to pretend he and his family were strict catholics so his cookies selled better.
- Has a good taste when if comes to decorating.
- Has pictures of his children in every corner of his house, his office and his car and in every single of his pockets.
- Doesn't look out with who he hires. Even hires an uneducated tramp to be his assistent manager, just because he pitied the poor guy.
- Doesn't give a damn about politics.
- Openly talks to everyone about all the things he and his wife do in the bedroom and doesn't care when anyone dislikes it "because it's nature".

ferunandesu

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
One: INTJ, or maybe INFJ (if you do away with the bad language part)
Two: ENFP or ENTP

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
One:

There's a strong Ne function in there somewhere (hidden meaning in people). Killing could suggest broken Fi/Ti. We know a lot about her values, but not much more than that to know personality. Put me down for INTP.

Two:

I'd say strong Se/Si function due to pictures all around the house and vanity. I'm leaning towards Si due to the very long term commitment that apparently has not been broken. ESFJ, to me, though this one is harder to read, especially that last trait that seems to fly in the face of typical ESFJ behavior.

ESFJ my final answer.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First character: INTP.

Second character: ESFP.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I didn't have enought me yesterday, but I wanted to post more characters so I'll post them now. (I know, being made up by me is a guarantee that you're eccentric.)

Character 3:
- Female, 61, Character 2's wife, works at a bank
- Grew up in a very traditional family with four daughters and no sons, third born. Father was an accountant, mother was the daughter of a preacher.
- Skipped a lot of classes as a teen.
- Giggles a lot, talks fast and uses her hands while talking.
- Addicted to green tea and assumes everyone else is addicted to green tea as well.
- Total coward who gets anxious when faced an unfamiliar situation.
- Goes to her neighbours every week for a psychic reading and spends fortunes on it.
- Her son is missing for twenty years, he was 15 back then. When he returns in her life, she doesn't recognize him. Even when they see one another frequently and speak one another a lot, she doesn't notice it's him, even though she mentions that he looks like a young and bearded version of her husband and his son (her grandson) looks like her son when he was that age a lot. The son knows this is his mother, but he wants her to figure it out herself.
- Has an unusual way of dressing, which she doesn't notice herself: always wears studded cowboy boots and her hair has overdone highlights in it.
- Usually happy, but sometimes spends hours complaining, especially when her husband won a manicure treatment again (and now walks around with "Hello Kittens" on his nails to please his granddaughter even though he has a business meeting in America this Tuesday "and don't think American's forgot about Pearl Harbor just yet!") or when her older, non-missing son was caught drunk driving again.
- Overly enthousiast, emotional and energetic.
- Talks all day long.

Character 4:
- Male, age unknown (probably in his forties), works in an illegal bar
- Just over four feet tall, but tries to compensate that by wearing sophisticated black suits and a tall black hat, growing a huge mustache and walking with a stick. He also has a dog. This dog is bigger than him.
- Is good at climbing and running.
- Likes riddles and pranking people. This in combination with how small he is gave him the nickname "Pixie". He doesn't mind, as long as it's spelled as "Pigsey", which he thinks looks more masculine and grown-up. No one knows his real last name, but some close friends know his real first name is "Arthur".
- Doesn't talk very much and loves spying on people, who he later confronts with the things he found out about them.
- Keeps a lot of secrets. When he's asked about the missing of the son of C2+3 (that's what the story is about), he pretends he doesn't know, while he knows exactly where that son is and even drinks a beer with him nearly every week. Later he drops some of the son's old stuff in and around the house of C2 and C3, as some sort of clue.
- Speaks to strangers a lot.
- Walks around on a train station every Wednesday to help people find the train they need to catch, just for fun. When a stranger seems unsympathetic to him, he sends them to the wrong train and gets the hell out of the train station.
- Loves filming and photographing things. He captures nearly everything in his life on film.
- Walks around with a permanent grin on his face. When people ask him why, he tells them that years ago he got cured from AIDS and that he couldn't stop smiling ever since. That's not the truth. Pigsey made this up to look interesting and actually had botox injected in his cheeks, so his grin could never fade away.
- Travelled the world to learn about how they brew liquor all around the world. He practices the things he learned in his own basement. Likes letting people how much he knows about alcoholic drinks by using all kinds of difficult words telling these stories.
- Sometimes wears high heels so he can ride roller coasters.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Third Character: ESFP

Fourth Character: ISTP, although I'm not completely sure about this.

I like your characters, they're very unique and interesting.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Try to do an (unofficial) MBTI test with them? If you don't know the answers on some questions, just making the test will make you think of them and thus defining the character better. You'll also realize the questions get divided in groups (like - one of my characters is a strong J except for time management. Has a strong belief in the non-existence of time.)

C1: I agree with the INTP.
C2: ESTP or ESFP.
C3: ESFJ? Reaction to unexpected situations is J-ish, but then again skipping classes is not something an SJ would do. Not attentive to clothing I'd link to a low Se use. Maybe an NP.
C4: ENTP