• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me. Any takers? INTJ? INTP?

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
I recently found a bookmarked page-2 actually- on my computer for test results for INTJ. J being 1%. I took it again, and another, and socionics, and got INTJ, each time.
I have seen a lot of these threads with other people not understanding everything, so they just want someone else to answer their question. Not me. I just realize some people on here know more than me, and have studied the processes longer years than I have. It's sometimes better to see from the outside than the inside. I've tried to look at my problem solving techniques and skills but I can still see both.:shock:
As much as I hate to make an entire thread about myself, I figure some may be interested.
I realize I may have also been an unhealthy INTJ, OR INTP for some time, or now. I've looked over the shadow functions, too, and I relate to both as well, but more so the INTJ shadow.
I also realize I could flip/border some functions, but that would change the whole order.
I see the Ni Te, and Ti Ne in myself. I just can't figure out which one is more natural that I prefer. :shrug:Feel free with questions...
Any response is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
I am recently regretful of this thread I posted, for many reasons. However, I did find some older tests taken in high school and it turns out, it's more INTJ than I had thought.If I don't know my own type, then who does? Which is why I have decided upon INTJ, for many reasons, not interesting to the rest to list here, as no one responded to the thread in the first place. And actually, it was probably better, as I find when no one will answer a human call, it is forced upon that individual to take it all in and decide what it really is and what to really do about it.

Thinkaboutit

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm no expert at MBTI but I will say that I have tested both INTJ and INTP often. The feeling thermometer tests seem to work the best for me. That is the tests with more than just yes or no answers. I realized I am somewhat both but primarily a J character. When reading about the flaws and strengths of INTJs it seems as though I am reading about myself. However I daydream all the time lost in a deep thought, typical of INTPs. I don't think the point of typeology is to put you in a box typical of one personality type that defines all that you are. All I am saying is dont get too caught up trying to be exactly one or the other. I would venture to say that most INTJs could be more an INTP at any given moment and maybe even vise versa.;)