• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP 2w3?

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
I have a friend whos mbti type's always confused me; I've considered, at different times, ESTP and every SF. I heard recently from someone who knows her that she'd tested as a 2w3 on an enneagram test. This was before I knew anything about the enneagram but after a little research I could see it as a definate fit.

I've come to think she's probably an ESFP and I was wondering, is this a common pairing? I haven't been able to find any information about correlations online but I'd imagine it is.

Also, what other mbti types do 2w3s commonly have?

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Enneagram and MBTI Correlations

Scroll down to see a table. Type 2 enneagram is correlated with all the SF types, as well as ENFJ and ENFP. So yes, it seems this pairing is not unusual.

I'm not sure of any information on the wings of each type and their correlation with MBTI types.

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
here's another interesting comparison site - choose an enneagram type and an mbti type to compare.

The Ennea TWO is statistically an extraverted group
Fudjack/Dinkelaker prototypes = EF = ESFJ, ENFJ

2 MBTIs w/ highest conc. in Zone-2 = ESFJ, ENFJ

other MBTIs >1.0 - in order = ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP, ENFP, ISFP, ISTP, ISFJ

Zone-2 shares dom-F & inf-T with Zone-9.

Jungian pure type associated with this zone - esF

ESFP 2w3 in my mind sounds very reasonable. 2 should correlate with F, and 2w3 would logically be fairly open, hence E.

Chloe

2 = pleases others,concentrate on them to get something from them.
3 = concentrates on self

2w3 = concentrate on others to get something from them, and concentrates on self.

o yes, 2w3 person totally exist somewhere out there... (probably insane)

oh, ontopic: yeah, of course it makes sense.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
^Interesting. I'm quite surprised to see ISTP is correlated with enneagram 2.