• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OK vote for my type!

So what's my type?

• Total voters

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
F or T?

If you clicked here pissed off that I created ANOTHER "vote my type" thread, then good. You have the background info necessary.

If not, read the first post here:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/33928-so-am-i-enfp.html

And I'm also confused about my J/P dynamic.

P or J?

Case for J

* I prefer to plan rather than "wing it".
* I like to definitively schedule things in advance. I don't do the "whenever" thing.
* I prefer tidiness (but my failure to maintain it is a P point)
* I definitely like nice clean closures. Thing 1 is totally taken care of and I can move on to Thing 2 with peace of mind.
* I always need to know what's going on. I don't like the whole chaotic, time-wasting "what do we do now" meandering when put to work in groups. Figure out what we're supposed to do, assign roles/responsibilities and keep in touch to synchronise progress.

Case for P (Note - I do have ADHD)

* I'm messy
* I'm easily distracted
* As forementioned in the J section, I might like tidiness, but I'm always in such a rush that I'm too impatient to painstakingly put everything back properly.
* I'm ALWAYS late. I'm a horrible estimator of time. It's gotten me into trouble many times.
* I want to have constant control of my future, and I fear making a long-term decision that will trap me. (This is why I'd NEVER join the military and read contracts VERY carefully)
* I'm quite adaptable, even if I'd prefer to have things done in an agreed-upon way.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
E)All the above. Problem solved.

ENFTJP

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Both what? P&J or F&T?

Or all four? What am I, quadripolar?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your type:

PEST

At least you're still unipolar.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a pretty obvious ENTP SLE.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just googled SLE. And the S is for sensing. So I'm both an ENTP and ESTP? damn.

*googles bipolar lithium medication*

Chloe

Perceiving 3s can have P/J confusion. so you're def a P.

F/T .. def T vibe, but who knows.. what lies beneath :p

Case for J

* I prefer to plan rather than "wing it".
* I like to definitively schedule things in advance. I don't do the "whenever" thing.

you write plans and use them or lose them?

i plan everything, but i lose papewr within few hours and never stick to any plan.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ I was actually just thinking that the playgirl mansion means she is an ENTP :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP with good Fe? it fits everything you've talked about.

Ti can look notoriously J sometimes, and some of your other J stuff is covered by Fe (wanting to know roles and responsibilities, etc.)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
We solved this question a month ago.

But maybe you are an ENFP, cuz you seem to be totally attention-whoring... :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's just an extrovert thing. I'm a blatant attention whore too.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll go with ENTP from what you have described. Not entirely sure on the S/N but cheifly because you havn't posted about it. I checked the link in the OP and it's pretty clear you are T , and is this thread your case is much more P and much more suited to ENTP in general. You have already made the case for E, i just havn't seen any info on S/N. (yet)

Noon

ENTPs are a lot easier to recognize than some other types, it seems like. I don't really know you at all, but your posting style almost screams ENTP. Kind of seems too playful and humorous to be ENTJ, and I don't see much Fe or Fi at all.