• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 5>9>4>6 (5w4, spsx) Enneagram, right?
How exactly do you determine that, and what does the 'w' between the two numbers mean? And the 'spsx'?
In order: Yes, you determine it by reading the types and deciding which one fits best, the "w" stands for "wing," which is essentially which tendency you have in addition to your core type, and sp/sx is your instinctual variant.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
you asked, mellanae :wink:
al knows his shit.
you owe him a thank you.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're welcome. :)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
an ENTP always knows what the rock is cooking.

:steam:

The answer came to me in a dream, just last night. It was soooo damn obvious, but now I have forgot it... or was never told in my dream at all. Something tells me my dream never told me the answer, but was just there to mock me by saying the answer is obvious. :huh: :shock: :huh:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The answer came to me in a dream, just last night. It was soooo damn obvious, but now I have forgot it... or was never told in my dream at all. Something tells me my dream never told me the answer, but was just there to mock me by saying the answer is obvious. :huh: :shock: :huh:
I think if the answer came to you in a dream you could be INTJ or ENTJ...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know what the rock is cooking, and once you have mastered the secret art of the secret art, you may know.

Look withiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn the dream :cheese:

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
I hope that the rock is cooking soup right now...I'm hungry...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't know what it is cooking? :shock:

Maybe KOD can tell you when he learns the secret art of the secret art.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
No...not really...

Ahh, sure.
First of all, what the hell is that?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the hell is what? The secret art of the secret art?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You already know the response I am going to give you, but here it goes:

IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE SECRET ART OF THE SECRET ART WAS, IT WOULDN'T BE A SECRET TO YOU

The names changes from the secret art of the secret art once you master it. You see, when I say the secret art of the secret art, I am actually saying it by its true name. Since you don't know what it is, it just shows up as the secret art of the secret art.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will tell you one thing: if the world were a pyramid, dragonflies would eat watermelon and spiders would rule the world, and dark matter would only be 50% of our universe, and gravity would have a special three way pull.

I just gave you the insight into the secret art of the secret conifer

Does it still show up as the secret art of the secret art?

It shouldn't, as I just gave you powerful knowledge.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
...that's nice to know.
Gravity pushes in all directions, though.

It should, because that made absolutely no sense.

No.

I think you just bolded the secret art of the secret art (like so), and changed one of the words in your last post. Simple.