• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Sorry I left; my dad wanted to get online.
Either way, I'm back.
And I scored ENTJ.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Sorry I left; my dad wanted to get online.
Either way, I'm back.
And I scored ENTJ.

Well, I sure was off. Wish I had been more perceptive. ENTJ, eh? I can see that. In retrospect, that makes more sense than my initial read. You should now spend some time researching the cognitive functions. I'd ask you some other questions, but honestly, I think you can determine your type on your own. If, for example, you're caught between wondering whether you're an ENTJ or ENTP, come back here for help.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you tell most users in this thread have been yanking your chain?
How does that make you feel?
Do you have any strongly-held beliefs, about anything? If so, why do you hold them?
Do you feel more at ease with people (not necessarily a crowd) than by yourself?
What is your opinion on the plight of rats in the first world, threatened as they are by poisonous, deadly snacks left behind by irresponsible humans?
Do you like puzzles?
Do you like using human beings as pawns in said puzzles, and then killing them afterwards?
What is your opinion on time traveling marsupials that wear sunglasses?
Do you prefer making people comfortable, or telling the truth?
Are you obsessed with being authentic?
Do you plan very far ahead? Do you have a sort of clarity about how events are likely to unfold and act accordingly?
Do you like theorizing and speculation?
Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Can you tell most users in this thread have been yanking your chain? Yes.
How does that make you feel? I dunno, bad?
Do you have any strongly-held beliefs, about anything? If so, why do you hold them? Yes I do. And is that really any of your business?
Do you feel more at ease with people (not necessarily a crowd) than by yourself? Mostly, yes.
What is your opinion on the plight of rats in the first world, threatened as they are by poisonous, deadly snacks left behind by irresponsible humans? What the hell...?
Do you like puzzles? Yes.
Do you like using human beings as pawns in said puzzles, and then killing them afterwards? I do like using people, but I wouldn't kill them.
What is your opinion on time traveling marsupials that wear sunglasses? ...I'm not even answering this one.
Do you prefer making people comfortable, or telling the truth? Telling the truth.
Are you obsessed with being authentic? No.
Do you plan very far ahead? Do you have a sort of clarity about how events are likely to unfold and act accordingly? Yes, and yes.
Do you like theorizing and speculation? Yes.
Can you smell what the rock is cooking? How exactly is this relevant?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not an ENTP, an ENTP always knows what the rock is cooking.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
mellanae,

Despite what the test said (that you are an ENTJ), I still think you are an ESFJ. My question earlier was actually an interesting way of typing someone that I had seen before in this forum. The way you deal with the absurd or irrelevant can actually be a good way of figuring out a person. Like, how people say a person's character is tested when they're faced with a difficult situation? It's kind of the same thing. You can tell a person's personality by how they deal with the absurd.

The fact that you even bothered to answer any of Aleksei's question above, makes me even more certain that you are an ESFJ.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Do you have any strongly-held beliefs, about anything? If so, why do you hold them? Yes I do. And is that really any of your business?

What is your opinion on the plight of rats in the first world, threatened as they are by poisonous, deadly snacks left behind by irresponsible humans? What the hell...?

What is your opinion on time traveling marsupials that wear sunglasses? ...I'm not even answering this one.

Are you obsessed with being authentic? No.
Do you plan very far ahead? Do you have a sort of clarity about how events are likely to unfold and act accordingly? Yes, and yes.
Do you like theorizing and speculation? Yes.
Can you smell what the rock is cooking? How exactly is this relevant?

The first question bolded. Fi.

The next two, a test of Ne no doubt, as dominant/auxillary Ne would run with these thoughts.

The first of the set. Doesn't ring so much with Fi, however this would mean that Fi still belonged in your overall set, just not at the forefront.

Theorizing and speculation points towards ambiguity, which is characteristic of N, if anything you Ni (From what I see now, that is).

And like I said in my post before this. Smelling what the Rock is cooking is a very important factor in deciding whether you are ENTP or not. Ne and Ti if you try to reason this idea out.

Overall ENTJ might not be a bad starting position.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Wow.
Okay, then.
That's what, like six different possible answers now? Fun. |:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not an ENTP, an ENTP always knows what the rock is cooking.

Was it methadrine or propanalol???

Or even rock soup?? :huh:

I wanna know! :cry:

You seem like you could be NTJish. Some kind of ST maybe??? :shrug:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is quite a secret. If you are a REAL ENTP then you would KNOW :tongue:

Mel: You show quite a bit of Fi to me. Your lack of answering the rock question makes me think Not Ne. Maybe some Ni.

I would say ENTJ.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Also, just in case it affects the results, I'd like you to know that I'm 15.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course it doesn't.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you see yourself as? Describe yourself.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have high expectations of a forum dedicated to MBTI hey? If you were an extravert, I'd have thought you'd be rambling or joking around by now, so you must be an introvert. You didn't seem to like Aleski's Questions... which were strikingly similar to what I would have asked lol, so that rules out Ne, just as Antimony said :yes:. You get to the point real quick, So maybe some kind of Thinker or maybe Judger, it could also hint at Introversion. Why Fi Anti? why???

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is my analysis.

Strongly held beliefs? Fi.

Telling the truth? Fi, Te, Ti (but not always if you use a lot of Fe)

I think we can rule out S and P. I think E.

So you are left with XNXJ, definitely.

Not an ENFJ, more playing would have happened, or an INFJ. Too Fe. ENFJ, too little joking.

I think the lack of joking comes from the Te Ni functions...ENTJs aren't always the joking type. Even the INTJs joke around on here a lot, even initially.

He (she?) essentially seems to be more serious (TJ)
Considers themself to be extroverted
And is considered to be intuitive.