• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Short and to the point. It is just yelling NTJ.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm female.

I didn't pick that for some reason, you seemed like a dude, therefore Thinker :D

Here is my analysis.

Strongly held beliefs? Fi.

Telling the truth? Fi, Te, Ti (but not always if you use a lot of Fe)

I think we can rule out S and P. I think E.

So you are left with XNXJ, definitely.

Not an ENFJ, more playing would have happened, or an INFJ. Too Fe. ENFJ, too little joking.

I think the lack of joking comes from the Te Ni functions...ENTJs aren't always the joking type. Even the INTJs joke around on here a lot, even initially.

He (she?) essentially seems to be more serious (TJ)
Considers themself to be extroverted
And is considered to be intuitive.

ENTJ could be right, though I've seen a lot of playful ENTJs on this site that's for sure, it's entirely possible for them to be serious or for INTJs to be jokey. Wanting random discussion with people might be more of a extraverted thing, the the OP was kinda full of excuses for it. ENTJ might fit after all? Well anyhow, XNTJ sounds like a plan... or a storm brewing ;)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
nah, she's a WITCH, der

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I thought it smelled like The Rock was cooking something. Glad I found it.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Witch...?
Did I miss something?

My mom isn't ready yet, so we're leaving in an hour. ]:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
If a chicken and a half could lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
If a chicken and a half could lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle? First of all, do dill pickles have seeds?
And if they do, we have to know how big the pickle is.
Chickens can't lay half an egg.
Lastly, how the hell did a grasshopper get a wooden leg?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Unless we consider one egg to be fertilized, thus making it whole and the other just layed.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you tell most users in this thread have been yanking your chain? Yes.
How does that make you feel? I dunno, bad?
Do you have any strongly-held beliefs, about anything? If so, why do you hold them? Yes I do. And is that really any of your business?
Do you feel more at ease with people (not necessarily a crowd) than by yourself? Mostly, yes.
What is your opinion on the plight of rats in the first world, threatened as they are by poisonous, deadly snacks left behind by irresponsible humans? What the hell...?
Do you like puzzles? Yes.
Do you like using human beings as pawns in said puzzles, and then killing them afterwards? I do like using people, but I wouldn't kill them.
What is your opinion on time traveling marsupials that wear sunglasses? ...I'm not even answering this one.
Do you prefer making people comfortable, or telling the truth? Telling the truth.
Are you obsessed with being authentic? No.
Do you plan very far ahead? Do you have a sort of clarity about how events are likely to unfold and act accordingly? Yes, and yes.
Do you like theorizing and speculation? Yes.
Can you smell what the rock is cooking? How exactly is this relevant?
ENTJ, all the way.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
don't see why you didn't want to take the test in the first place...

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
don't see why you didn't want to take the test in the first place... I felt this would be more fun. It would give bored people something to do, too, and would get me quite a few posts. :]

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, 27 posts is a vast amount, my friend.

I give you props.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Not compared to yours.
For only joining yesterday, though, yes :]