• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

f**k INTJ, I'm screwed :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I participated in a coaching course at work and they offered the mbti courses to its participants, what's a completly new thing in Germany.

I of course participated and took the 60 questions test. They took it in for evaluation and then told me I am INTJ. *lol* What do I do now, shoot myself ? :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
take over the world! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought you were already screwed, dear. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're giving MBTI tests in Germany now?

Nobody tell Victor, or he'll write off the entire nation as "in on it."

Anyway type testing is crap as always, so ignore it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well a number of ENTPs mistype themselves as INTJs . (and the other way around)

So this is not something unheard of.
I would keep my type if I were you.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The person administrating the MBTI test probably knows less than you do, Entropie.
That's usually the case. I contacted a company here in Sweden who is licensed to work with MBTI.
They hold seminars for companies, teambuilding etc.
I was a bit scared when the person I talked to seemed to know jack shit about anything past David Keirsey.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ask them why you were evaluated as INTJ then whip them with every reason why you're not. In the subject of MBTI I'm quite sure you'd have the upper hand.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...it would explain why we've somehow always gotten on, dear :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya ha, that or its me sticking to the belgium speed limit on the highway :D.

Well the test they did was pretty sucky. It had 15 questions per trait, which was only E/I, N/S and so on; so not even giving a crap on function distribution.

I didnt ask to many questions when they gave us the result, cause I didnt want my co-workers to know I am intrested in such things. Their lifes seem to be boring enough to talk alot about you behind your back so these are things they really dont need to know.

I tho asked for german sources on the test and she gave me one, this one: Test: 16 Grundmuster menschlichen Verhaltens

Took it and again intj, lol. Maybe the germans want all their nerds to be INTJs ? :D

I dont know, I've been thinking about whether I am ENTJ or ENTP for a long time and tho I identify with both a lot; I never really got this I / E question sorted out. Everybody who knows me even my girlfriend says, I am one of the most introverted guys they ever knew. I but myself have a different perception :D, I basically judge on this thing by how I get to decide on my personal stuff: namely I rather tend to speak with other people about it and draw new input from them. Then again, the new input I draw from them, I never take on 1on1, it's more that it motivates me to come up with a good and new solution for myself. So like a Ni thing to do.

There's another discrepancy: many sources say INTJs are good for engineering. Then again I always connected Ti to engineering, but entp's or intp's always never have engineer as the job best-suited for them. So there's a discrepancy for me. I am an engineer thru and thru and I dont jump from project to project, I finish em all, one at a time and I have all the patience of the world to do so. A thing my gf likes in me and which more and more speaks against being entp.

So this are my thoughts. I've based my type so far on this socionics text:

They differ in their excellent sense of novelty. They frequently become the originator of many inventions and discoveries. Unsurpassed generator of ideas. In their suggestions they is very daring. However, they easily drop a project if they are bored with it and they then feel drawn to a new, more captivating project. Capable of working well in business. Dynamic, talks rapidly, with many gestures. Frequently of stocky built, courageous appearance, whiskers (if a man). Great significance is attached to external appearance. Give the impression that they’re flying in the clouds, may appear childish/naïve.

A socially adept conversationalist; read much and are inquisitive, willingly discuss new information with associates and are interested in their opinion. Their seemingly shy demeanour combines with coolness and obstinacy when they begin to defend their point of view. They like to discuss but rarely ever end these disputes in conflict. Often smile at associates without need of an occasion. Use an identical smile when they speak about both, ridiculous and serious, subject matter. Attempt being kind to all and do not take personal offence to remarks. In employment they are patient and, despite forgetfulness, tend to finish work which interests them.

Gestures and speech seem either slowed down or accelerated. Pose with ease, appear absent-minded, gait and movements seem uncertain/weak-willed. Sexual behavior May appear sluggish but will respond reasonably and affectionately when assured of reciprocity. Loves prolonged preparations and therefore not inclined to hurry. Aim for new impressions and reacts diplomatically to avoid conflicts. Sexual interest tends to bear a periodic nature.

With them it is necessary to show tolerance, modesty and restraint. They must firstly be provided with respect and confidence, in regards to their feelings, and then they will easily show initiative and enjoyment. Power in self-improvement is a source of happiness and pleasure.

This for entp and head on in my case. But again: self-perception is not my strength.

The best fitting for intj would be this one:

Victor Gulenko

Analyst; a good scientist and conceptualist. Their primary attention is given to global issues. A generator of ideas. Achievements with potential are more important to them than the result of the current moment. Soft, correct and careful in his social contacts. Outwardly frequently very slim, gives more attention to external appearance and health than Logical subtype.
Meged/Ovcharov

The intuitive subtype appears a bit uncertain, and even soft, in dialogue. Not always absolute in statements, but obstinate and uncompromising in their actions. May keep silent, refrain from discussion, but their opinion will not change. Their latent emotions become visible during moments of extreme nervous pressure within intonations of their voice and impulsive gestures. In conversation are constrained, pay close attention to the interlocutor in order to give advice and to impress with their knowledge and conclusions; in such cases their serious demeanor is softened and goodwill penetrates their voice. Gait is quiet, synchronous, movements, on the contrary, are a little slow and nervous.. Pose appears restrained, gestures are avaricious and constrained, occasionally are unconsciously impulsive and badly coordinated.
Sexual behavior

Attentive and internally emotional partners. Willing to take the sexual initiative, but also careful and farsighted. They are inclined to sharp fluctuation in mood and may be inconsistent in their feelings. Erotically are affectionate and tender; aiming for new impression. Intimate relations require more than trust and sincere concern, need variety in sex in order to raise their moods. However, react negatively when others are obtrusive and limit their freedom.

But its still more off than the entp one.

I dont know, any ideas ? :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ya ha, that or its me sticking to the belgium speed limit on the highway :D.

Well the test they did was pretty sucky. It had 15 questions per trait, which was only E/I, N/S and so on; so not even giving a crap on function distribution.

I didnt ask to many questions when they gave us the result, cause I didnt want my co-workers to know I am intrested in such things. Their lifes seem to be boring enough to talk alot about you behind your back so these are things they really dont need to know.

I tho asked for german sources on the test and she gave me one, this one: Test: 16 Grundmuster menschlichen Verhaltens

Took it and again intj, lol. Maybe the germans want all their nerds to be INTJs ? :D

I dont know, I've been thinking about whether I am ENTJ or ENTP for a long time and tho I identify with both a lot; I never really got this I / E question sorted out. Everybody who knows me even my girlfriend says, I am one of the most introverted guys they ever knew. I but myself have a different perception :D, I basically judge on this thing by how I get to decide on my personal stuff: namely I rather tend to speak with other people about it and draw new input from them. Then again, the new input I draw from them, I never take on 1on1, it's more that it motivates me to come up with a good and new solution for myself. So like a Ni thing to do.

There's another discrepancy: many sources say INTJs are good for engineering. Then again I always connected Ti to engineering, but entp's or intp's always never have engineer as the job best-suited for them. So there's a discrepancy for me. I am an engineer thru and thru and I dont jump from project to project, I finish em all, one at a time and I have all the patience of the world to do so. A thing my gf likes in me and which more and more speaks against being entp.

So this are my thoughts. I've based my type so far on this socionics text:

This for entp and head on in my case. But again: self-perception is not my strength.

The best fitting for intj would be this one:

But its still more off than the entp one.

I dont know, any ideas ? :D

You're usually pretty entpish, or at least E like. Socionics wise- ALPHA, which is ENTp or INTp generally. Note: INTp could be somewhat like INTJ. So that doesn't help :shrug: Combine what I said above and you get ENTP. (don't tell me I can't combine socionics and MBTI, ENTp is pretty well exactly the same as ENTP)

I love that description of ENTP, it fits me incredibly well, it took thoughts and observations of myself out of my head without me needing to put them into language. You don't strike me as an INTJ. I/E is pretty simple, do people get you fired up ready to go, all gidy and exited? or wear you down?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You're usually pretty entpish, or at least E like. Socionics wise- ALPHA, which is ENTp or INTp generally. Note: INTp could be somewhat like INTJ. So that doesn't help :shrug: Combine what I said above and you get ENTP. (don't tell me I can't combine socionics and MBTI, ENTp is pretty well exactly the same as ENTP)

I love that description of ENTP, it fits me incredibly well, it took thoughts and observations of myself out of my head without me needing to put them into language. You don't strike me as an INTJ. I/E is pretty simple, do people get you fired up ready to go, all gidy and exited? or wear you down?

fired up of course :D. I see your point and think the same, was just confusing to get the opportunity to take a real test and then score not with the desired thing.

Ya well, Gott im Pimmel :)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
The same thing we do every night....

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram