• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Still can't figure out my type

Noon

I've read about the types, their motivations, their loops, their development, their soul children, and their integration and disintegration points. I just can't seem to identify too strongly with only one. The only types I can cross off with adequate certainty are 5, 7, 8, and probably 1 and 2 as well.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You'll have to give us just a tad more detail :D

But it is suggested that if you identify somewhat with all the types, but not strongly with any one, you may be a 9. You might also want to consider 6. I am pretty sure I'm a 6 but have been uncertain between that and 9. One of the reasons that I don't really think I'm a 9 is that I find very little that resonates in a lot of the other types.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, agreed with silk road, if you're uncertain you're probably within the 3, 6, 9 triangle somewhere. Do you relate to 4 much at all?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You could always try making one up then. Enneagram 10??

Chloe

seems like 3 or 9 the most.

read the soul child examples.

you DONT need to be successful to be a 3, or very competitive. There are so many things in this world that will prevent you from being successful or assertive, that enneagram type doesnt play so big role. Depressed 3 isnt 3 from profile.

how much image conscious are you? that's what matters, not are you successful or do you compete with others (because it can often be unconscious competition for example)

fear of failure is the biggest thing in 3s.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think a tricky thing,

is that Fi seems very similar to 4.

i say this not knowing my enneatype at all, though.

just from reading you make the strongest case for 3w4 or 4w3.

KDude

You sound closest to a 4 to me (or maybe skylights is right.. 4w3/3w4). 4's are not necessarily proud and unashamed.. (from what I've read at least).