• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my Enneagram thingy?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hehe, you're 9th in a 9 place race :tongue:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9s rule.

Even Lennon knew it:

[YOUTUBE="HQal-lJrSLI"]5s suck balls[/YOUTUBE]

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9's the best one, right? I'll take 9.

3 owns 9 in every way (no offense beatles, 9s still own 5s so you've got one thing goin for ya.) 3 qualities are all win, nine is like... let the world live in peace... Don't you wanna change the world? damn hippies :steam:

Now just because you score high on 9 doesn't mean you're disintegrating or something bad like that, it means you're under stress, and most young people are under stress (donno if you are young, donno why I think you are). It might not really mean anything...

Threes are attracted to things that make them look good. That could be almost anything, they may hide behind intelligence, being a great friend, being popular, being a smartass, and they often loose themselves in such an image, become one with it and then eventually move on to the next image.

You'll know whether you're a three or not soon enough, because in less than a months time you'll have probably moved on to another enneagram type because it possess traits that you desire and then incorporate. It doesn't necessarily need to be an enneagram type though of course... I remember I went through about 5 or so different enneagram types over the years, from 5 to 7 to 6 to 7 again, to 3 to 2 to 7 to 5 to 9 then back to 3 when I realized what was goin on lol. I'm not the only member here that's done that too lol.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
9 is fine.

Being a 9 doesn't make you unwilling to enter conflict. I feel like I swim in it, and can pull threads of commonality from opposing viewpoints. It can be tiring, but it's very satisfying to be an arbiter of harmony.

Personally, I find individual conflict more challenging than that of a group. Especially with very close relationships (parent, spouse etc.)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So I'm 9w8 social? Is that right?

According to that YouTube thread I'm 9w8 so/sp Dad(Malcolm In The Middle)/Barney The Purple Dinosaur? THE FUCK?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Oh wait, you were serious.

Having met you I would definitely rule out 7w6 or 6w7. I could see you having an 8 wing but I could also see (in theory) a 5/4. I think that on paper could explain your interest in human behavior and more specifically suffering and the way you go about pursuing your interest.

I just remember how you were observing and laughing at the CrossFit gym next to the froyo place and actually called me over to stand on the sidewalk and watch with you as you almost literally pointed and laughed at the folks 'making funny noises' during their work outs or something. I was really surprised at how bold and totally un-self conscious you were and how truly amused you were by the whole thing. That probably also fits with XNTP. I mean, we were right outside their open door, I'm positive at least some of them could hear you. I have a 6 wing and I was like :shock: And I told you they could hear us and you literally replied with (paraphrased), "So? I don't care. They're funny" Hahahahaha.

What E type fits that? ^^

To me that seems 8ish. Or maybe 5ish.

I dunno. :shrug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Help. What do you think? You can ask me questions if you need to.

I get a 3 vibe from you for some reason. nothing definitive though. 3 or 7 would be my top guesses (either wing)