• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know my type :(

ZombieKiller

Enneagram
Judging from your appearance infp or isfp. You still haven't explained the J, nor have you showcased your Ni.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, MBTI is a joke. Thank you for this pointless thread.

Noob :alttongue:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After a brief conversation with Anamalech on MSN, I can glean the following observations:

1) He does, indeed, have Ni. He tends to have this obsessive view of how events will unfold, which makes him depressed if it doesn't pan out.
2) He appears not to understand either Te or Fe very well, but assumes that he's an F because he's an organizer of people rather than objects and systems.
3) He does, indeed, have Fi. His absurd fixation on being a given type, along with the emotional attachment he places on his Ni visions, proves that. He also appears to identify somewhat with some descriptions I gave him of Te use (from my own experience), and also appears to think Ti is "wait a minute... this doesn't even make sense," which itself could be more Te.
4) He uses Se, and identifies Se use, which places INxJ out of the running, as either type has Se as an inferior function. Ni-doms have to effectively choose to use Se.

From that I'd conclude Anamalech is ISFP, certainly with a strong tertiary, and possibly stuck on a dom-tert loop.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
After a brief conversation with Anamalech on MSN, I can glean the following observations:

1) He does, indeed, have Ni. He tends to have this obsessive view of how events will unfold, which makes him depressed if it doesn't pan out.
2) He appears not to understand either Te or Fe very well, but assumes that he's an F because he's an organizer of people rather than objects and systems.
3) He does, indeed, have Fi. His absurd fixation on being a given type, along with the emotional attachment he places on his Ni visions, proves that. He also appears to identify somewhat with some descriptions I gave him of Te use (from my own experience), and also appears to think Ti is "wait a minute... this doesn't even make sense," which itself could be more Te.
4) He uses Se, and identifies Se use, which places INxJ out of the running, as either type has Se as an inferior function. Ni-doms have to effectively choose to use Se.

From that I'd conclude Anamalech is ISFP, certainly with a strong tertiary, and possibly stuck on a dom-tert loop.

Yes, I'm an ISFP now. You're an ESTJ now?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ on a dom-tert loop, yes. Fits my patten of periodically demanding attention. :D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

that's interesting.

anamalech, depressed or not, i think it's fairly shitty of you to have talked to many of us at length and requested much discussion of your type out of us and yet will not reach back out to us when we ask you why you've typed yourself as you have.

it would sound like you believe that tending to you is worth our time but tending to us in return is not even worth what time we gave to you in the first place.

i am displeased. :1377:

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Okay. Fine. I am not an ISFP. I am also not an INFJ. I'm an INTJ. Happy? ;)

Oh, and I'm not depressed. Well, not anymore. It's nice. Now...if I could only tell the girl I like that I like her...lmao.

Well, I'll give a little. What do I have to do? Answer questions? Shoot me please. Let's do it. As I am no longer in a state of depression, I can answer truthfully and well, be me. Let's go.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
What are you - a celebrity?