• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know my type :(

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
LOL when you say "that wasn't a good metaphor."

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing. I hope things get better for you too.

I would guess I but not completely I.
N
Fish?
J

Night.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
NT
But the fact that you are depressed right now makes it difficult to say for sure. Depression and stress often lead us to Shadow Function which basically means you become very much like an unhealthy version of your opposite type. Ex: If you are ISFJ, you become a sick ENTP. (Maybe you knew that already).

I hear the Joker is an unhealthy ENTP.

I'll be praying for your recovery. :hug:

BrokenSword

MBTI Type
INTP
INFj but a part of me was to disregard some of your input and say INFP.

Though depression could be the reason you come off as F. Yet I've seen a few of your threads on other sites. You seem to get way too emotional and angry from what I've observe. One thing can be said is you are open to possibilities, since you've went through so many types.

Perhaps taking a break from MBTI will help. Start observing yourself and interaction with others. Maybe ask your offline friends what type they think you are by showing them short summaries. Have you looked into temperaments? As a child did you often ask "why" or did you take orders from your parents because you wanted to make them happy?

Can you show us how you use Ni?

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, my enneagram type is 5w4.

Who said I use Ni? I could be an ISFJ or something :p

Or an ESFJ...something like that. luulz!

Frank

I'd post the question in edcoachings' thread. She's probably knowledgeable in how depression may appear in different types and if not, would say so beforehand.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey so i watched but i think it's gonna be really hard to tell (at least for me) based off your video because you are depressed and are on psychotropic medication. i took adderall for a while and i'm sure i didn't come off as ENFP. probably as an insane ENTJ.

so do you mind answering a bunch of questions about yourself considering how you were pre-depression (/when you feel totally normal) and just about what i can't see?

i don't get a Ni vibe off of you, but like i said, i wasn't doing a very good job of "reading" you, either. you could be Ni dom for all i can tell right now, lol.

so... questions...

- how do you feel about upcoming scheduled events? do they make you concerned that something might arise that you'd rather do, or are you satisfied to have something that you want to do locked down?
- what do you think about other people in general, in relation to you?
- do you tend to think about here-and-now, or the future? when you do think about the future, what is it like?
- pick any experience you really like and talk about what you cognitively like about it. :)

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
INFP. Mostly based on speech pattern - sounds very familiar to me.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Yeah, pretty sure. At the very least one of your most used functions is Fi as you talk about the way you feel about things most often in the video. Also, around the four minute mark you start talking about depression, and how you perceived it and what you thought it was. Ne/Fi right there.

So yeah, put me down for INFP.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, pretty sure. At the very least one of your most used functions is Fi as you talk about the way you feel about things most often in the video. Also, around the four minute mark you start talking about depression, and how you perceived it and what you thought it was. Ne/Fi right there.

So yeah, put me down for INFP.

I don't have/use Ne.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NT
But the fact that you are depressed right now makes it difficult to say for sure. Depression and stress often lead us to Shadow Function which basically means you become very much like an unhealthy version of your opposite type. Ex: If you are ISFJ, you become a sick ENTP. (Maybe you knew that already).

I hear the Joker is an unhealthy ENTP.

I'll be praying for your recovery. :hug:
The shadow is actually your same functions in opposite directions, so the shadow of ENTP is INTJ and the shadow of ISFJ is ESFP. Your opposite letter type refers to the type you become under deep stress -- when you reach into normally underutilized portions of your cognitive set (your inferior).

The Joker is indeed an unhealthy ENTP -- although the Dark Knight Joker was ENTJ.

I agree on INFP. You're all over the place dude. That, or ISFP. I'm sorry you're feeling depressed though. Hope you get better soon.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
I think it's blatantly obvious that I'm a J...lulz.