• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do her.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She could have OCD or over-active Te...being only able to adapt to her own little world doesn't sound Fe dom to me at all, it seems like unhealthy Fi. As Tater also pointed out, Fe doms usually aren't "shy" either.

I see nothing Fe dom in your description, even unhealthy Fe.

this sounds pretty good, but... the only way we get Fi in a J is for her to be TJ, which i'm not really seeing.

with what tawanda said about her making quick, sure decisions, i'm less likely to see P with OCD or really strong Te (she's not sounding particularly logical in these decisions - Te and P would probably be more likely to make an outwardly logical decision and then wonder about it endlessly later because it might not be in line with Fi). i'm thinking J and poorly-used Fe with boundary issues. her internal world that's hard to change could be Ni, which can set a course and be unwavering, not unlike determined Fi.

NIMH page on Borderline Personality Disorder said:
People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

maybe?

tawanda, is she really shy around just that guy, or everyone? because i have to agree that i really don't know any Fe doms who i could call shy, but it's hard to see her either as P or TJ.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She could have OCD or over-active Te...being only able to adapt to her own little world doesn't sound Fe dom to me at all, it seems like unhealthy Fi. As Tater also pointed out, Fe doms usually aren't "shy" either.

I see nothing Fe dom in your description, even unhealthy Fe.

So ENTJ, mayhaps?

I guess I can sort of see that...a very estranged ENTJ.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this sounds pretty good, but... the only way we get Fi in a J is for her to be TJ, which i'm not really seeing.

with what tawanda said about her making quick, sure decisions, i'm less likely to see P with OCD or really strong Te (she's not sounding particularly logical in these decisions - Te and P would probably be more likely to make an outwardly logical decision and then wonder about it endlessly later because it might not be in line with Fi). i'm thinking J and poorly-used Fe with boundary issues. her internal world that's hard to change could be Ni, which can set a course and be unwavering, not unlike determined Fi.

maybe?

tawanda, is she really shy around just that guy, or everyone? because i have to agree that i really don't know any Fe doms who i could call shy, but it's hard to see her either as P or TJ.

She only seems shy to the opposite gender in general...or just acts plain desperate, it goes both ways. For some reason she seemed really shy around this 'love of her life' person, but with other guys she didn't seem to be so shy, even though she was, but then with other guys, she just acted weird. I was in her room studying chemistry with my friend and this guy in our class, and she just took her pants off and sat in front of him, like she wanted him. We could both tell he was feeling really, really uncomfortable, so we sort of told her to get fucking dressed, but yeah.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

maybe?

I don't think bpd because usually people with bpd do not want to be alone, they have a strong need for another person - or people - to complete them. Boundaries between themselves and others are blurry, they need excessive attention, fear abandonment, will harm themselves, freak out, or threaten suicide if abandonment seems imminent. These are extremely important components of bpd. It's like having a hole inside of yourself, never feeling complete without an intense co-dependent relationship, or living for others in some way, or filling the hole with addictive and/or destructive behaviors if choosing to disconnect from others.

There are lots of other problems a person can have besides bpd.

Liesl

Hmmm, BPD is a possibility but there's not enough info yet to say conclusively that's what it is. My mom is a borderline and she behaves in ways similar to your friend. Could be something different though.