• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Zarathustra? :)

What type is Zarathustra

• Total voters

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Raga, there's nothing I can't stand more than a ridiculously rich Christian, Jesus followers my asshole. :rolleyes:

And, Zara, I disagree, I think that cockiness and confidence are easily and objectively exhibited and observed. :yes:

Cockiness is aggressive, it needs to prove itself, its superiority, it's overly compensatory.

Confidence is silent and sound, assertive when need be, it knows and it shows, rather than one who is cocky who does not know but needs to show that that he does not know.

:)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
And, Zara, I disagree, I think that cockiness and confidence are easily and objectively exhibited and observed. :yes:

Cockiness is aggressive, it needs to prove itself, its superiority, it's overly compensatory.

Confidence is silent and sound, assertive when need be, it knows and it shows, rather than one who is cocky who does not know but needs to show that that he does not know.

And I disagree.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Whether I'm a type 8 or 6, you can still use enneagram.

If I'm a 6, then I enjoy debate in order to construct a stable, solid meaning, or truth.

I would say that this is really more the case than the competition angle of an 8...

6 is plausible, actually, although your tendency to be argumentative gives you a lot of external characterisics of an 8. (No-one usually has a clue what my own enneagram type is, until they know, then it's obvious to them and they can easily pick out the signs!) 6s seem to be commoner Irl than on the forum, where they're rather rare. I know several Irl, but they're not particularly intellectual, so an intellectual 6 would be a very different proposition. It certainly makes for assertiveness when defending your views if it's something you feel strongly about, so that fits.

How important are relationships to you then? Romantic and friendship? :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
6 is plausible, actually, although your tendency to be argumentative gives you a lot of external characterisics of an 8. (No-one usually has a clue what my own enneagram type is, until they know, then it's obvious to them and they can easily pick out the signs!) 6s seem to be commoner Irl than on the forum, where they're rather rare. I know several Irl, but they're not particularly intellectual, so an intellectual 6 would be a very different proposition. It certainly makes for assertiveness when defending your views if it's something you feel strongly about, so that fits.

How important are relationships to you then? Romantic and friendship? :)

Both very important.

Not in a needy kinda way.

But in an idealistic kinda way.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Both very important.

How would it be to be, let's say, submerged in a personal relationship (of any kind, though I suppose I mean romantic more), something you felt you could never really get out of?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
How far apart do you two live? Are you arguing in the same physical location?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Both very important.

Wait, I iz confuzid, so you are saying that platonic and romantic relationships are important to you in an idealistic kinda way?

That doesn't make sense.

So in a perfect world they'd be very important to you?

*scratches head*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Just being silent, sound and assertive.

You know: confident.

I'll leave the peacocking to you. :)
Seriously?

Are you even jesting that I'm being/acting cocky in this thread?

How far apart do you two live? Are you arguing in the same physical location?
We live together, but I'm currently at work and I'm a live in caregiver.

And, we weren't arguing until this last post he just made.

:wtf:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Wait, I iz confuzid, so you are saying that platonic and romantic relationships are important to you in an idealistic kinda way?

That doesn't make sense.

So in a perfect world they'd be very important to you?

*scratches head*

No, in that I have an idealistic view of both friendship and romance.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
*runs out the door*

That was something of a disambiguation question... ;) If the idea of being somehow smothered or controlled by a relationship scares you, you do sound more like an 8... If your answer was wholly serious that is!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
And, we weren't arguing until this last post he just made.

:wtf:

It's been ramping up. :) :hug:

Sending lots of hugs to defuse this awkward moment ... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And to be distracting ... :D

So Z, if I still say you are ENTJ, how would you refute this?

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
:huh: This was perhaps a bad time to ask questions regarding personal relationships, erm...

*sidles off into shadows* :whistling: