• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is ragashree?

ragashree's type?

• Total voters

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enough of your coyness, boyo! Let the people decide. :yes:

G

Ginkgo

Ragashree is ENFJ

Every evening, my haggard cocker spaniel spins around in circles like a small furry cyclone. I do not know why he does this other than the fact that he must be expending energies that he would normally be using elsewhere. Usually, animals of his stature are found on the African Serengeti, skulking the plains and indulging on infant children at the fringes of the villages. So every time he spins now, I hear the blood curdling cries of African mothers, and it makes me feel pontificated.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why isn't CRZY on the list?

;)

... mystic... were you smoking some of the good stuff tonight?

G

Ginkgo

The Mold

;)

The good stuff is good, just like ridilin or zoloft, the stuff helps you fit a mold. So alcohol helps you fit the mold of suffering brain trauma after a car wreck, or beating your family into submission, or having sex with the wrong entity. Even the Scandinavians used mead to fit the mold of battle, cleaving their enemies as the bards sang and recorded the epic battles. And Zoloft helps you fit the mold of an unhappy job or home environment, shuffling like a mindless zombie - not unlike the puppies and rainbows the commercials convey. And ridilin helps you fit the mold of your own nerves and impulses. Naturally, weed helps you fit the mold of a bean chair as you slump down and cackle at a portrait of your cousin's family and the little black boy they adopted.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
What if he is an ISFP??? I could swear there is a sensor bias in your poll.. I refuse to play. :hi::thumbdown::alttongue:

I think he is INFP

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First guess: INTP
Second guess: INFP

G

Ginkgo

First guess: INTP
Second guess: INFP

There are few women in the world who can carry themselves with armpit hair. If the purple heart is the highest honor an American soldier can swagger, then arm pit hair is the highest honor a woman can swagger. Shave that hair with a switchblade I do, the same switchblade I bought with the money an elderly couple sent me as a graduation gift. "Use it wisely, hopefully for college supplies", they said. Boy, I showed them who's boss.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are few women in the world who can carry themselves with armpit hair. If the purple heart is the highest honor an American soldier can swagger, then arm pit hair is the highest honor a woman can swagger. Shave that hair with a switchblade I do, the same switchblade I bought with the money an elderly couple sent me as a graduation gift. "Use it wisely, hopefully for college supplies", they said. Boy, I showed them who's boss.

Are these excerpts from your upcoming novel or something?

I am not a woman who can carry herself with armpit hair, for the record.

Patti Smith can...or maybe it's just that she makes ugly seem kind of cool & rebellious.

PattiSmithGroup-Easter.jpg

G

Ginkgo

Jew Hair

I am not a woman who can carry herself with armpit hair, for the record.

Patti Smith can...or maybe it's just that she makes ugly seem kind of cool & rebellious.

PattiSmithGroup-Easter.jpg

Patti Smith reminds me of Sarah Silverman, which then reminds me of mangled Jew corpses from WWII documentaries. Yup, nothing like a pile of emaciated Jews, tossed in heaps like firewood to get you to hate your own race. But you know what? They don't disclose those pictures of Japanese war crimes on the Chinese, because no one gives a damn about brown people. Nope, if our nation was attacking a white European country, the whole shill game would be different. You gotta find some way to dehumanize. So I appreciate Patti Smith for flaunting her armpit hair like that, just to say "Fuck you, I can look like a mongrel if I want but you're still no better than me!"

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Patti Smith reminds me of Sarah Silverman,

I was thinking more of Charlotte Gainsbourg. Not jolie-laides? I think so....
Sarah Silverman - definitely NOT a jolie-laide.

charlotte-gainsbourg-very-elle-magazine.jpg

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Hey, don't be misled by Tater's contributions, this thread is meant to be about me! And armpit hair, naturally :yes: Actually, perhaps armpit hair has more potential to make an inspiring thread replete with in-depth philosophical debate and epiphanic insights...? :thinking:

Who says anything about the good stuff having to be smoked? Poitín (Poteen to the anglophones among us) On St. Patrick's day, drink Poitín, the world’s strongest alcohol is brewed and distilled from Taters isn't it? 90%+ Abv is nothing to sniff at if we're looking for something to put into the "special" category of intoxicants. It's also meant to bring spiritural enlightenment of a sort too, at least to those of Irish ancestry.

I reckon this is simply Tater's latest step along the long path he determinedly walks through life in the hope of ultimately metamorphosing into a latter-day James Joyce at the end of it. He's probably more than half-way there already if I may be allowed to be any judge of the style and content of his writing. I see a sequel to Finnegans wake in the offing before very long, once Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tater is completed. Tater, how much Irish blood do you have to begin with? And what percentage needs to be replaced with Poitin for the transformation to be complete?

What if he is an ISFP??? I could swear there is a sensor bias in your poll.. I refuse to play. :hi::thumbdown::alttongue:

Yeah, personally I'm disappointed that I don't even get the Si dom options. Morgan seems to underappreciate my ISxJ tendencies for some reason. :sadbanana:

I think he is INFP
Yes, but you also thought I might be a girl, till I told you. :tongue:

*see my earlier comments* :newwink:

Damn, I love how a thread about me can progress so quickly onto feminine armpit hair without me even having to say a word! Ah well, don't mind me, carry on! :popc1: ->

G

Ginkgo

Selling Your Soul

Hey, don't be misled by Tater's contributions, this thread is meant to be about me! And armpit hair, naturally :yes: Actually, perhaps armpit hair has more potential to make an inspiring thread replete with in-depth philosophical debate and epiphanic insights...? :thinking:

I agree Ragashree. I'm part Irish, and I'm a mutt of almost all Gaelic origin; though my red beard would tell you something contrary (He's a pathological liar). It itches something fierce right now. Oi, if the entire city of Dublin came to a consensus on your MBTI type and came ramrodding my door down, shouting at my threshold, I still wouldn't give a rats arse. My people have been through enough shit as it is, milling about as lowly laity in the Catholic Church or selling our souls just to sweat bullets in American steel factories. I don't need to sell my soul to this MBTI farce, and Ragashree is Ragashree til my grandma stops drinking herself shit faced, and she's never even taken a gander at a self-help program long enough to fix a time-table. :steam: Fook.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The good stuff is good, just like ridilin or zoloft, the stuff helps you fit a mold. So alcohol helps you fit the mold of suffering brain trauma after a car wreck, or beating your family into submission, or having sex with the wrong entity. Even the Scandinavians used mead to fit the mold of battle, cleaving their enemies as the bards sang and recorded the epic battles. And Zoloft helps you fit the mold of an unhappy job or home environment, shuffling like a mindless zombie - not unlike the puppies and rainbows the commercials convey. And ridilin helps you fit the mold of your own nerves and impulses. Naturally, weed helps you fit the mold of a bean chair as you slump down and cackle at a portrait of your cousin's family and the little black boy they adopted.

We are in a dry, dark mood tonight! :hug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ragashree, we still think that you probably don't fit any normal archetype, but we voted INFJ cuz we think it's the closest thing to you...

INTJ and INFP all kind of fit too, but we think you're definitely a unique exception.

Ni is the the one certainty, though.

G

Ginkgo

...and what pray tell can you make from a cabbage and a string of yarn?? :huh:

Cabbage and yarn is but a small token of the gods. We'll may enchanting the clouds and makin' it rain, cuz the rain has no prejudice. Neither do psychopathic killers but they only drizzle in the toilet.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Who says anything about the good stuff having to be smoked? Poitín (Poteen to the anglophones among us) On St. Patrick's day, drink Poitín, the world’s strongest alcohol is brewed and distilled from Taters isn't it? 90%+ Abv is nothing to sniff at if we're looking for something to put into the "special" category of intoxicants. It's also meant to bring spiritural enlightenment of a sort too, at least to those of Irish ancestry.

I reckon this is simply Tater's latest step along the long path he determinedly walks through life in the hope of ultimately metamorphosing into a latter-day James Joyce at the end of it. He's probably more than half-way there already if I may be allowed to be any judge of the style and content of his writing. I see a sequel to Finnegans wake in the offing before very long, once Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tater is completed. Tater, how much Irish blood do you have to begin with? And what percentage needs to be replaced with Poitin for the transformation to be complete?

Yeah, personally I'm disappointed that I don't even get the Si dom options. Morgan seems to underappreciate my ISxJ tendencies for some reason. :sadbanana:

Yes, but you also thought I might be a girl, till I told you. :tongue:

*see my earlier comments* :newwink:

Damn, I love how a thread about me can progress so quickly onto feminine armpit hair without me even having to say a word! Ah well, don't mind me, carry on! :popc1: ->
If you're a Sensor I'll eat my own armpit hair.

That said, Dear Mod, please amend the poll to correct the N-bias. :)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
he used to say entp and I saw no reason to doubt it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Functionally, weird as fuck INFJ. Behaviorally I'd say an odd, warped cross between INTP, INFJ and INFP.