• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

T/F divide, yet again... your thoughts?

CuriousFeeling seems like:

• INFJ

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balanced INFJ, with Te flavor.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Balanced INTJ, with Fe flavor.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm suspecting that I'm a Te flavored INFJ, but just want to see you guys' input out of sheer curiosity. After seeing my results for cognitive processes for the past couple of weeks, I've been getting INTJ consistently, despite having higher use of Fe and Fi. When it comes to dichotomous tests, I vacillate between Thinking and Feeling. Some situations call for using thinking, others call for using feeling. Ultimately, I weigh out the pros and cons of a situation, and make the best choice, also compromising with what result will yield the most happiness too.

Perhaps I'm a balanced INFJ, or INTJ, for all I know.

INFJ, or INTJ?

KDude

Your name gives you away ;)

If you're pretty sure about 4w5, it's probably a closer indicator to INFJ than INTJ too. And not that INTJs can't be artists, but uh... eh, I dunno.. I'd just take the simple approach and say INFJ on that too.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure I'm 4w5. I tend to be emotional, albeit the emotions go through a brain filter. I analyze how I feel and get to the root of the problem, then find a strategy to solve the problem and implement it. I outwardly seem like I am unaffected by things, I like to take things gracefully and in stride, although the emotions run deep. Strong creative drive. I like to be original and hold fast to integrity.

My brain operates like an NT, especially with science and setting goals for myself and others, but when it comes to matters of the heart, I tend to respond like an NF. Thing is, when interacting with people, I want them to make sense, yet at the same time I'm perceptive with them and can understand how they are feeling. I'm usually intellectualizing their emotions too, getting to the root of the problem. I may not know their exact emotions, but I put myself in their shoes.

I like organization, systematizing, and if I know there's x amount of time to get something done, I work as efficiently as I can. I don't like it when things get in my way when I'm doing something, especially if something slows up the process. It stresses me out when there's slowly walking people in front of me and I want to get someplace at least 5-10 minutes early. When people slack off and don't do the tasks I tell them to do, or what I think is their responsibility, it is frustrating too.

Perhaps I'm a Te flavored INFJ.