• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's see how good you guys are

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
you remind me of my brother (a lot) and he is istj but maybe it's just the young male part
my second choice is ... wait, no i am going with istj, wild shot

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
INFJ.

I know an INFJ guy from school who looks very similar to you and has the same sort of mannerisms.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
INFJ.

I know an INFJ guy from school who looks very similar to you and has the same sort of mannerisms.

How did you get it?

Same sort of mannerisms? What do you mean?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well just from watching the video you said that you were typed as INFJ, INTJ, INTP, INTJ, ISFJ, and ENTP lol. So INFJ is probably the most likely of those choices, or ISFJ. Based on the video you seem to be confused over ISFJ and INFJ. But I dunno... I could definitely see ISFJ for you.

It seems like you are concealing who you really are because you're on camera or something lol... something is just vibing me strangely.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Well just from watching the video you said that you were typed as INFJ, INTJ, INTP, INTJ, ISFJ, and ENTP lol. So INFJ is probably the most likely of those choices, or ISFJ. Based on the video you seem to be confused over ISFJ and INFJ. But I dunno... I could definitely see ISFJ for you.

It seems like you are concealing who you really are because you're on camera or something lol... something is just vibing me strangely.

Yeah, that was a month or two ago? Came down to ISFJ or INFJ. I'm not an Si-dom and don't relate anything to past experiences...shit memory ;)

I'm an INFJ though...this has been confirmed...and yes, I am concealing who I am...or rather...that's something that comes naturally to an INFJ...now if I were an ISFJ...like this guy:

YouTube - Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) ;)

Naah.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Would an INFJ actually post some shit like that?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see Fe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think you might have Fi instead.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
naked. attention whore is your type ;)

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO

How did you get it?

Same sort of mannerisms? What do you mean?

Pure guess...

... Nah, I actually used Adymus from INTP forum's real time typing method based on visual cues of cognitive function use. I haven't mastered it yet, but I'm gradually improving...

General vibe really - how you use facial expressions, voice tonality, body movement/posture etc.

ZombieKiller

Enneagram
Yeah, that was a month or two ago? Came down to ISFJ or INFJ. I'm not an Si-dom and don't relate anything to past experiences...shit memory ;)

I'm an INFJ though...this has been confirmed...and yes, I am concealing who I am...or rather...that's something that comes naturally to an INFJ...now if I were an ISFJ...like this guy:

YouTube - Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) ;)

Naah.

If you're the same guy on INTPforum then according to this

Remember Everything anyone has ever said to you? - INTP Forum

and your youtube video you are definitely an ISFJ. Only an S type could remember everything like that. But if you're not the same guy then I am sorry for confusing the two of you. In your video you're really random and you are making jokes and being silly. My guess is ISFJ or ESFP. My friend is an ESFP and you remind me of her like a lot.