• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's see how good you guys are

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you're the same guy on INTPforum then according to this

Remember Everything anyone has ever said to you? - INTP Forum

and your youtube video you are definitely an ISFJ. Only an S type could remember everything like that. But if you're not the same guy then I am sorry for confusing the two of you. In your video you're really random and you are making jokes and being silly. My guess is ISFJ or ESFP. My friend is an ESFP and you remind me of her like a lot.

He doesn't seem that random to me...it actually seems forced, like a show for the video.

1) He seems like an introvert.

2) There's a possibility that people are seeing ISTJ and he thinks F because he's using so much Fi (as opposed to Fe)

3) I would think an INFJ or ISFJ would care much more about presenting a socially acceptable or "nice" face to a forum on the first encounter (even if they relaxed later on), and wouldn't try to challenge people to see how "good" they are on the first encounter, either. Seems more Fi to me.

ZombieKiller

Enneagram
He doesn't seem that random to me...it actually seems forced, like a show for the video.

1) He seems like an introvert.

2) There's a possibility that people are seeing ISTJ and he thinks F because he's using so much Fi (as opposed to Fe)

3) I would think an INFJ or ISFJ would care much more about presenting a socially acceptable or "nice" face to a forum on the first encounter (even if they relaxed later on), and wouldn't try to challenge people to see how "good" they are on the first encounter, either. Seems more Fi to me.

Yes I agree he does seem rather forced. But this is where I see similarities with my ESFP friend. It's not genuine but it has a purpose and that is to attract attention. Cockiness/Arrogance is found in all types so I don't think it's fair to say INFJ/ISFJ don't have such qualities.